DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower!

Niniel

21 minutes ago, Arie said:

Honestly, doing a little research, learning how the black tower works. all that jazz. ?

Nice! It’s a great place. Crazy certainly, but great. Enjoy your stay, try not to get fed to the baby Trollocs, and eat a tainted brownie or two. They are amazing. 

2 hours ago, Arie said:

Other than being WT Traitors..... >.>

I jest.. i jest....... kinda....

I’m not a traitor! It’s merely that all my attempts at making or doing activities have been met with a startling amount of inactivity. So I decided to help out around the BT a bit! Plus, with my name, can you honestly say you didn’t expect me to be at the BT?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

18 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I’m not a traitor! It’s merely that all my attempts at making or doing activities have been met with a startling amount of inactivity. So I decided to help out around the BT a bit! Plus, with my name, can you honestly say you didn’t expect me to be at the BT?

To true. Couldn't have said it better myself so I'll just nod in agreement lol

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SableSage said:

Home for spam, games and craziness? Count me in! *running towards the tower gate*

YES! Another BT member! Welcome! I imagine you can tell that I am unreasonably excited to have a new member. You might have been able to tell, but BT isn’t super active, so anyone joining is like Christmas for those who are trying to keep it afloat. Hopefully that doesn’t scare you off. Please say it doesn’t. 

9 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oooh sowwy didn't see that boss!? carry on I'll just go back to my research in the cellar?

No worries! I don’t expect anybody but me to even look at the points thread, let alone keep track of it. I do appreciate the reminder. 

We need access to this cellar of yours!