DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower!

Niniel

• 2 weeks later...

Hail and well met, my Lady Dragon! My name is Asha'man Shar'aman. I'm new here, and have a couple of questions. My first question is what does "tainted brownies" mean? Not totally sure, and I want to avoid making a misinterpretation. My second question is, is it okay to have "Asha'man" in your name due to the ranking system? My third question is, how should I refer to those above me? For example, should I call you Lady Dragon, @Niniel, or something else entirely? And my last question is how much can I talk to the voices in my head, and allow the affect of the taint on me to show? I don't want to be annoying, if some Role Playing isn't accepted here. Thank you, my Lady Dragon. I look forward to my time here. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

• 1 month later...

Um, ok yea I'm a LOT more active on the discord, but I'm gonna try to be more active. So

1. Tainted Brownies are brownies tainted by Saidin.

2. Yes, it's fine to have Asha'man in your name. I'm technically the the M'hael here, but it's not in my name.

3. You can call us anything you want, obviously within the Code of Conduct.

4. Roleplaying is definitely allowed, some are more intrested in it than others. 

So, all in all welcome. And I'll try to be here more often.

Copied from the Black Tower info thread.

Bonding

Bonding makes use of an intricate weave that creates an enduring psychic link between two individuals.

The following are the procedures for bonding someone within the Black Tower.

• Members may have as many bonds as they would like in the Black Tower.
  • Prior to creating a bond we ask that you PM the person you wish to bond with and seek their permission.
  • As channelers, we use the proper noun 'Bond'; As members of the Black Tower, we make use of saidin... not saidar.
  • Your bond may be a traditional Warder/Aes Sedai type, a bond of brothers, a bond of sisters, a bond of friends, a bond rivals, etc...
  • At least one of the people being bonded must have obtained the rank of Asha'man or higher in order to prove that they are ready for the bond.
  • Whether or not you RP the bonding is up to you but we like to see some sort of ceremony/scene (more than just saying "Okay, we're bonded") describing the event.

Also welcome all new people! 

@Ranch Doritos @Asha'man Shar'aman @StarRisk @GamesD3 

Hope you will enjoy yourselves here?

I'm a light faction soldier (I looked it up yeeesssh?) we're supposed to talk to ourselves, but that isn't entirely true..sometimes we talk to eachoter too..it's just sometimes it's better to talk to oneself so one get the answer one wants? *nods*

40 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Also welcome all new people! 

@Ranch Doritos @Asha'man Shar'aman @StarRisk @GamesD3 

Hope you will enjoy yourselves here?

I'm a light faction soldier (I looked it up yeeesssh?) we're supposed to talk to ourselves, but that isn't entirely true..sometimes we talk to eachoter too..it's just sometimes it's better to talk to oneself so one get the answer one wants? *nods*

Thanks! And that’s true. It makes you feel better about late-night cookies ?

7 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Hey, @Illian Tear does BT got any type of bonds? Every other social club seems to have bandeds and bondeds and whatnots? Also is there any info thread on ranks and factions?

You got plans, Lava? 

Thanks for all the info. Glad to see the BT getting it together. We must stand ready, We are the Spear.

I also missed you asking about ranks and factions, so here you go.

Also in the BT info thread:

Ranks

In the Black Tower you can earn points in different ways. When you get a certain amount of points you will get a new rank. The ranks are:

Civie = It´s what you are as a newcomer.

Soldier = When you have earned 30 points. Soldiers can choose a faction.

Dedicated = When you have earned 90 points.

Asha´man = When you have earned 200 points. Asha´mans can give out 10 points/month.

Asha´man, second level = When you have earned 400 points. Asha´mans, second level, can give our 15 points/month.

Attack Leader = When you have earned 800 points. Attack Leaders can give out 20 points/month.

Factions

When you become a soldier you can choose a faction, Light or Shadow.

The Light Faction - is the nice and crazy side of the BT. Good and protective, the Lighties make it their mission to hold the shadow at bay, while embracing their own side of the Taint. This Faction is run by Songstress.

The Shadow Faction - is the dark and scary side of the BT. The Shadowies are prone to constant evil thoughts and plans to take over the world. This faction is run by Illian Tear.

11 hours ago, StarRisk said:

You got plans, Lava? 

Thanks for all the info. Glad to see the BT getting it together. We must stand ready, We are the Spear.

Naw...but it's nice to have the option? 

Yeah! I haven't been the most attentive bt member maybe because I don't really know a lot about BT..I feel like one of the two only active light members atm (and we don't have a faction leader) I should probably step up a little, buuut.. Well I could research the WOT wiki but we all know that isn't necessarily a good representation of the dm clubs ? 

Yes! Thank you! It is all really so facinating to me especially since I haven't read far enough to know much about BT. Also did we stop having monthly sign ins or is it only me that can't manage to sniff it up (still can't fattom how I missed the rules thread.. *shakes head*)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...