Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the game, halli and key. I liked the setup concept cause everyone is excited for having a pr but it's a 1 shot so the pressure of being a pr, at least for me, was just not there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Karma

 

Legit lolololololol'd in rl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

 

No, I'm talking about the viewing on you by Crusher.

 

Speaking of reading posts.....heh.

 

Lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Well i did rb him n1 so I felt bad lolololol

 

My result would have been : went no where on account of Zander getting in the way ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Also @Verbal32 your fear of Nyn must be pretty intense....lololololol 

 

Yeah what was that about?

I would have nixed cory or Z first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

You been checking out my pure soul too?!?!?!?!!?

 

Mebbe. I did town read you after our night chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

 

My result would have been : went no where on account of Zander getting in the way ?

 

NynGOAT LDO ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

That's what she said!!!!!!!

 

Crusher doesnt respond to innuendo and flirting unless I'm holding bacon while I do it and even then I know he's not drooling because of me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Yeah what was that about?

I would have nixed cory or Z first

 

No I get it, you're way more intimidating then either of us....lol.

 

 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Mebbe. I did town read you after our night chat

 

 

❤❤❤❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Crusher doesnt respond to innuendo and flirting unless I'm holding bacon while I do it and even then I know he's not drooling because of me lol

 

Guy needs to set his priorities straight imo!!!!

Edited by Zanatron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

 

Guy needs to set his priorities straight imo!!!!

 

I dunno. Bacon is pretty amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nynaeve said:

 

I dunno. Bacon is pretty amazing 

 

It is but not that most in that scenario imo....i mean obv you can enjoy both right?!?!?!

 

lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking how funny it would have been to track cory and see that he visited me.

 

Id be like wtf was that?!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

 

It is but not that most in that scenario imo....i mean obv you can enjoy both right?!?!?!

 

lololololol 

 

It's my forbidden fruit... without being a fruit >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I was thinking how funny it would have been to track cory and see that he visited me.

 

Id be like wtf was that?!  LOL

 

Maybe he was trying to pull a Dice with binoculars?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nynaeve said:

 

It's my forbidden fruit... without being a fruit >.>

 

Lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Thanks for the game, halli and key. I liked the setup concept cause everyone is excited for having a pr but it's a 1 shot so the pressure of being a pr, at least for me, was just not there.

 

I think this added an extra element of suspense for all players as well.  Well Done @Hallia and @keyholder21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

Thank you Nyn!

Thanks and great game to the mods and all the players.  This was the most fun I've had playing mafia in a loooooong time.

 

Future suggestion...whatever your initial read is on me ...go with the opposite...lololololol.

 

Even if you hate someone's playstyle...it doesn't make em Scum brother!

 

❤❤❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

Proly because shes not a snobby Ontarioion.... lololololol

Stop being racist.

 

And learn how to spell Ontarian :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

 

Future suggestion...whatever your initial read is on me ...go with the opposite...lololololol.

 

Even if you hate someone's playstyle...it doesn't make em Scum brother!

 

❤❤❤

 

I don't hate your play style...in fact I appreciate your energy.

 

When VT, I usually use a placeholder early in games.  What I mean by that is I'm short on reads and want to semi-bluff a read to get a reaction.  Sometimes, players will over react to one vote or I'll find a too willing accomplice who wants to push a similar weak narrative.  Either way it allows me to read the board better, although it can lead to an early demise.  Hope you didn't take it personally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lizabeth said:

Stop being racist.

 

And learn how to spell Ontarian :cool:

 

We don't have schools down here in the Ghetto so I never learned how to spell meanieface!!!!!

 

And you know unlike you ......... I can't be racist...lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

 

Well i did rb him n1 so I felt bad lolololol

 

I was tracked, roleblocked by town and roleblocked by mafia that night phase.

 

 

 

... I holstered...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

 

I was tracked, roleblocked by town and roleblocked by mafia that night phase.

 

 

 

... I holstered...

 

 It's called playing hard to get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...