1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Niniel said:

Sorry, Dice. 

NotBob, Crusher and Sooh - why didn't you vote? Crusher tried to get people to vote Dice but didn't do it himself. Or did he vote and then unvote? need to go back and check. 

I I thought it was strange that Zander voted me then turned around and voted the same player that I did. 

Everyone, how do you see if Zander is Mafia? Is he as active then? Because activity alone makes me feel better about him but maybe he is this way when he is Mafia as well?

Cory, why aren't you more active? 

Nyn, why do you think Krak is town? 

I didn't vote because I fell asleep before I had the chance tbh. 

I agree with you that Crusher's way of scum hunting by voting somebody for no reason, jumping off and then not doing anything with those who jumped on was weird, but he has otherwise been towny for me this game (or at least the polar opposite of last game where he was more of a detailed analysis guy). 

Zander voted Dice in a sort of OMGUS reaction I think, when Dice didn't clear him or call him town. Dice is usually good at reading Z when he's town, so the fact that he wasn't sure is interesting imo. I can't see any differences in Z's play this game compared to last. 

I feel good with Nyn though, and Crusher atm, and I'm liking this Niniel. 

If I had to list everyone from townier to scummier it'll be along this atp....

Niniel

Zander

Crusher

Verb

Krak

NB

Cory

Sooh

Verb placement is dependant on the cory placement to the most part. Not so much his actual content which is fairly null.

Granted d2 my reads might change due to night outcome and any info we might get... but just wanted to put it out there.

40 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Do i want to wait another 2 hours amd make a trip 15 mins away cause i gotta make 2 stops but 1 place is open and the other not till 12 or should i just wait...i hate making decisions...

I'd tell you but I rather watch you squirm

24 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If I had to list everyone from townier to scummier it'll be along this atp....

Niniel

Zander

Crusher

Verb

Krak

NB

Cory

Sooh

Verb placement is dependant on the cory placement to the most part. Not so much his actual content which is fairly null.

Granted d2 my reads might change due to night outcome and any info we might get... but just wanted to put it out there.

Can you talk to me about the JN boys reads and Kraks?

I'm struggling to place them.

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

Can you talk to me about the JN boys reads and Kraks?

I'm struggling to place them.

Crusher feels sincere to me. 

JC is a tough read. He's mostly null hence middle ground. We'll see what he does later on

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Crusher feels sincere to me. 

JC is a tough read. He's mostly null hence middle ground. We'll see what he does later on

JC is in a weird place for me this game because of last game. He came in “door flies open” Rex Ryan on a bender style and got his silly butt lynched day 1.  Usually I worry about a careful JC, but like I said I’m ok with thinking he just wants a chance to play. 

In the Night, Nyn was killed.  She was:

The Swiss Alps   

Welcome to Summer Vacation Mafia, you’re in:

SwMPYTOFKDYegCV0N62m972TOBIwaiVDQ5YAeXAk7DbaJ5qbGtbWKZVB9pgPNPOOvyHoEbzdlJo3wkUpjcZt2qepkliz7Gj_PYTCuhNqz_kDqAKI4_Pjxjjrg0Yt2OqvK_ATQgFy

The beautiful Swiss Alps. 

Who cares about the beach?  You’d rather be in the mountains, soaking up all that cool mountain air and far removed from the stress of society.  You are town aligned

1-Shot Ability: Tracker. You may follow another player to see if they targeted someone else, if so, you will be told who they visited. The action performed will not be disclosed.

You may choose to use this action during any night phase.  Use it wisely, for once your ability has been used, you will be vanilla town! 

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is still alive.

It is now Day 2.  There are 36 Hours until Night 2.  

Deadline is for 12:20AM, July 30 (36 Hours)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  

End of D1

Just now, Hallia said:

Good morning.  Again, my sincerest apologies.  It's finals week on top of working 7 days and I don't have a brain left.

Can we make this the new dl plz??? Or a decent time you can typically be around HalliaGOAT?!?!?!

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

In the Night, Nyn was killed.  She was:

The Swiss Alps   

Welcome to Summer Vacation Mafia, you’re in:

SwMPYTOFKDYegCV0N62m972TOBIwaiVDQ5YAeXAk7DbaJ5qbGtbWKZVB9pgPNPOOvyHoEbzdlJo3wkUpjcZt2qepkliz7Gj_PYTCuhNqz_kDqAKI4_Pjxjjrg0Yt2OqvK_ATQgFy

The beautiful Swiss Alps. 

Who cares about the beach?  You’d rather be in the mountains, soaking up all that cool mountain air and far removed from the stress of society.  You are town aligned

1-Shot Ability: Tracker. You may follow another player to see if they targeted someone else, if so, you will be told who they visited. The action performed will not be disclosed.

You may choose to use this action during any night phase.  Use it wisely, for once your ability has been used, you will be vanilla town! 

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is still alive.

It is now Day 2.  There are 36 Hours until Night 2.  

Deadline is for 12:20AM, July 30 (36 Hours)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  

End of D1

RIP NYNGOAT ❤

We will build a shrine for you in our Town!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Can we make this the new dl plz??? Or a decent time you can typically be around HalliaGOAT?!?!?!

I can be around at that deadline, I was around, I just had literally written it down wrong.