1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I haven't been 2016-2017 hyper obsessive Cory for some time

I didn't have any particularly strong wolfleans today & was fine playing a more supportive role and trying to observe

You know, like basically how I play as a villager nowadays, lol

Ok. Don't know how you play these days. What have you been observing so far?

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Not sure id classify it as thinking he's town per say. More so that he hasnt done something so far to worry me and he seemed care free overall.

Ok. I haven't felt that he has done much but maybe I haven't payed attention.

26 minutes ago, Niniel said:

Sorry, Dice. 

NotBob, Crusher and Sooh - why didn't you vote? Crusher tried to get people to vote Dice but didn't do it himself. Or did he vote and then unvote? need to go back and check. 

I I thought it was strange that Zander voted me then turned around and voted the same player that I did. 

Everyone, how do you see if Zander is Mafia? Is he as active then? Because activity alone makes me feel better about him but maybe he is this way when he is Mafia as well?

Cory, why aren't you more active? 

Nyn, why do you think Krak is town? 

Exactly. I voted him for no reason really. I wanted to see who would jump on. I got off because their was really no reason whatsoever to vote him. We call that scum hunting at JN. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Exactly. I voted him for no reason really. I wanted to see who would jump on. I got off because their was really no reason whatsoever to vote him. We call that scum hunting at JN. 

That's a fine explanation for unvoting dice. Doesnt explain why you voted no one though