DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Never said I didnt. Answer the question.

Just now, Zanatron said:

But to elaborate, i know Town Cory isnt 100% gonna lunch a Wolf D1, but his lack of real hmmmf, lack of solid content, his lack of explantions and sharing his thought processes are all fairly solid indicators of an uninterested  Cory ergo prolly a Wolf.

#imaninja

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Was there an actual reason behind your vote on Dice other than omgus?

His read on me.  I was defending him actually before that when people were trying to string him up for purely being inactive...had i seen a vc tho and saw Nini voting him i may have jumped off.

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

His read on me.  I was defending him actually before that when people were trying to string him up for purely being inactive...had i seen a vc tho and saw Nini voting him i may have jumped off.

Fair enough. Ty

When I said Cory and you might be the scum team... verb quoted me later saying how funny it would be if it were true.  If I recall Cory said "I wish". Maybe Cory is displeased with his teammate. Seemed an odd thing to say the time but I just brushed it off. Now tho...

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Out of Crusher, Sooh, JC and Krak who would you say is more likely to be teamed with Cory if he's scum?

I can only choose from that list?  Prolly Sooh. More based off of gameplay admittedly then any type of connection.

When I said Cory and you might be the scum team... verb quoted me later saying how funny it would be if it were true.  If I recall Cory said "I wish". Maybe Cory is displeased with his teammate. Seemed an odd thing to say the time but I just brushed it off. Now tho...

Fwiw youre becoming more and more Villagery as the game moved on,  if you're a Wolf.. props...lol 

5 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Fwiw youre becoming more and more Villagery as the game moved on,  if you're a Wolf.. props...lol 

Im not a wolf.

And fwiw I'm not as worried as I was of you a couple of hours ago ?

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im not a wolf.

And fwiw I'm not as worried as I was of you a couple of hours ago ?

I somehow dont think I worry you in any way shape or form but still good to know...lololololol 

2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

But to elaborate, i know Town Cory isnt 100% gonna lunch a Wolf D1, but his lack of real hmmmf, lack of solid content, his lack of explantions and sharing his thought processes are all fairly solid indicators of an uninterested  Cory ergo prolly a Wolf.

And for the long term record, this was never anything that's ever been indicative of my wolf play

You just don't like what you see, so you assume it's something bad

People do things for a reason bub

12 hours ago, Hallia said:

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Dice (3) -  Cory, Niniel, Zander

Zander (1) -  Dice

Sooh (2) - Krak, Nyn

Krak (1) – Verb

Not Voting (3) - NotBob, Sooh, Crusher

Vote Count 1.1 | Vote Count 1.2 | Vote Count 1.3 | Vote Count 1.4

Deadline:  Friday, July 26th at 11:30 PM, EDT 

Scene Incoming

Sorry, Dice. 

NotBob, Crusher and Sooh - why didn't you vote? Crusher tried to get people to vote Dice but didn't do it himself. Or did he vote and then unvote? need to go back and check. 

I I thought it was strange that Zander voted me then turned around and voted the same player that I did. 

Everyone, how do you see if Zander is Mafia? Is he as active then? Because activity alone makes me feel better about him but maybe he is this way when he is Mafia as well?

Cory, why aren't you more active? 

Nyn, why do you think Krak is town? 

Seemed like an "odd thing" to say? lol

Just now, Niniel said:

I haven't been 2016-2017 hyper obsessive Cory for some time

I didn't have any particularly strong wolfleans today & was fine playing a more supportive role and trying to observe

You know, like basically how I play as a villager nowadays, lol

Just now, Zanatron said:

I can post just as much as either alignment 

And I can fake interest / make fake reads as a wolf

It's really easy

As a wolf, I would probably do it because it seems to be what people care about ? 

Yet instead of doing what other people care about I'm doing what I want to do / care about

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2 minutes ago, Niniel said:

Sorry, Dice. 

NotBob, Crusher and Sooh - why didn't you vote? Crusher tried to get people to vote Dice but didn't do it himself. Or did he vote and then unvote? need to go back and check. 

I I thought it was strange that Zander voted me then turned around and voted the same player that I did. 

Everyone, how do you see if Zander is Mafia? Is he as active then? Because activity alone makes me feel better about him but maybe he is this way when he is Mafia as well?

Nyn, why do you think Krak is town? 

Not sure id classify it as thinking he's town per say. More so that he hasnt done something so far to worry me and he seemed care free overall.

4 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

And I can fake interest / make fake reads as a wolf

It's really easy

As a wolf, I would probably do it because it seems to be what people care about ? 

Yet instead of doing what other people care about I'm doing what I want to do / care about

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And Cory sometimes what i see/think and what i say aren't always the same..now with that said...

giphy-6.gif