DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mother's Skirts Tavern

_Kynwric_

On 11/1/2019 at 10:59 PM, Liitha said:

And I just spoted a wee warder posting elsewhere so lets try the summons button, cause the more the merrier

@elesar

Who where?

@Elessar

saw him posting in some other orgs, his avtitle label him as warder so *shrugs* 

Yeah! You go get that warder! Just grab him and drag him and.. *munching whatever people munch while watching sports* go team lii, go!!

He's a Warder in the RP side certainly. May have been here too at one point a long while ago, but I don't think he's active now or a member even.

That name rings a bell, though I don't recall if it's from here or RP side. *goes to check google docs*

• 4 weeks later...

yes i am lol, i started Cuen steped up as cuen Liutenant before changing to Me'Areath as they needed a new Sword Commander so changed disc. resigned that sometime before my loa back in the day and after returning and some thinking i asked JB to return to my original disc so i am back with Cuen.

So having been second at hand in one disc and leader of the other i somewhat know both those. 

@JamesBrown also rose from Me'Areath i believe so should know that, from before his time as Sword Captain

and my troublesome minty if he is still lurking @Vanion used to lead Ren'Shai once upon a time

also @Zander? is cuen

Edited by Liitha

Yes that one

There others around dm but I think it would be a long shot to manage to drag barm (cuen) or verb (me'a) in here.. Zan is a better shot at geting back to answer questions lol

8 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Yes that one

There others around dm but I think it would be a long shot to manage to drag barm (cuen) or verb (me'a) in here.. Zan is a better shot at geting back to answer questions lol

Uhuh..have you met zanzan??? 

What the...might as well try..

Yo spirit animal!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

@Zander?

Edited by Lavandula

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

downloadfile-3.gif

It's always a trap when a female bats her eyes at you? you gonna tell me about cuen or do I need to spam it out of you? 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

downloadfile-3.gif

yeah its called i just discovered i got a disc brother thats around DM and there is half a chance of bullying  entising to get back so we can get some life back in this old place

cookies? 

christmas-cookies-2975570__340.jpg

I dont know what you guys want from me?!?!?

I barely remember my own name... lawl

Edited by Zander?

Lol I think she and probably the other aspirants wants to hear why we choose cuen'deren and about the disc

Me..I just want you back in here..there too few of us der'manshimas to begin with in here..we need more life..been trying my best to do that since back so the more the merrier

Been trying to create games and stuff..so basically just you here posting hanging out would be good.. *hands zan some soda and pringles* see we even got food ?

I dont really remember much about the Discipline other then it represented me the most...lol  and ofc the coolest!!!!

6 hours ago, Zander? said:

I dont really remember much about the Discipline other then it represented me the most...lol  and ofc the coolest!!!!

In other words...spammy and fun??

6 hours ago, Lavandula said:

In other words...spammy and fun??

Zanders middle names!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

1st things first,  this is an awful name for a Warders Bar!!!!!!

Why? it screames; "home of the henpecked" isn't that about right..? *blinks innocently, from mothers skirts* 

Edited by Lavandula