DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
_Kynwric_

Mother's Skirts Tavern

Lucky you! ?

Now about the warders, anyone got any other words to describe it, besides mr pillow over here?  Or is it just filled with cushy pillows and beanbags? 

Edited by Lavandula

well there is bob, and we like to have fun, and the bar, and i am sure we had some official description of discs somewhere sometime along with our own secret ones and whatnot...will see what can find. but someone got to have those pesky AS backs and keep them safe ?

also many of us are a bit goofy but not all, we are a somewhat diverse group too and yeah there sometimes are disciplines when there are enough of us around to warant having them, which is somewhat an equalent of the ajah's

the cuen'deren probably the silliest goofiest most spammy lot of them, the me'areath had some sci-fi interest and such and the powers to be i am sure can go pull out some of the old info treads and help with more coherent descriptions for sure

@Elgee @JamesBrown

mostly its guys in here, but every so often i get some girl company too...but in the years since i been around there been many periods i was alone hanging with the great guys in here (ssh dont tell them about being great thing though, migth go to their head you know), more gals for sure would be welcome lol

Edited by Liitha

Agreed, Liitha.

There were some better introductory Warders posts in the old tower, but I still don't have access to grab them. Are anyone else able to see them? I'm thinking of some excellent posts by Fnorril that I wouldn't bother to try to replicate.

1 hour ago, JamesBrown said:

There were some better introductory Warders posts in the old tower, but I still don't have access to grab them. Are anyone else able to see them? I'm thinking of some excellent posts by Fnorril that I wouldn't bother to try to replicate.

Some of the archived boards got accidentally hidden. Typically, it was the ones with all the information on (Ajahs/Warders/Privates) I don't think it's been resolved yet. I'm sure Elgee will let you know once she's bullied I mean, persuaded Verby to sort it out.:smile:

6 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

hopes his lap is too high for Elgee to get on

Don't be silly :rolleyes:

starts blowing Raspberrys on Tay

*giggles* that tickles 

apparently its to be a cushion....

Only for me :tongue: ...and Mumsy in this case

6 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Lol, I can see that! Suits you ?

And also can you really complain having two beauties on top of you?

Awww that was sweet *feeds Lava some strawberries dipped in choccy*

shes the only Aes Sedai I know of who insists on wearing her sword everywhere     it pokes delicate spots...

You like when I poke your delicate spots :ph34r: ... ahem... I iz talkin' aboot yer ribs...behave :tongue:. And of course I wear my sword. How am I going to stab people things without it?!

12 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Awww that was sweet *feeds Lava some strawberries dipped in choccy*

Yummy lava looooves strawberries in choccy *munch munch* 

3 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

James, have you checked today? I've had my access back for a few days now (sorry, I had food poisoning so wasn't on here). We're in the same usergroup, so you should have yours too.

7 hours ago, Taymist said:

Some of the archived boards got accidentally hidden. Typically, it was the ones with all the information on (Ajahs/Warders/Privates) I don't think it's been resolved yet. I'm sure Elgee will let you know once she's bullied I mean, persuaded Verby to sort it out.:smile:

All of Shayol Ghul is hidden. 

Some were deliberately hidden when they got archived, I believe. Elgee and I had permission from Jason at the last Staff meeting to keep access, for ourselves and certain staff, to particular boards for information/record keeping purposes. A few of those then got accidentally hidden from us which was a bit of a headache.

Glad you got that sorted, Elgee. Now what's this about food poisoning? You haz been eating non approved, non Tay administered, non-zoomy© foods? :ohmy:

The claidheamh-mòr, as used by Wallace, naturally. I have one of my own irl (modified so I can actually use it, (it would be too heavy in its full form for a woman), and I wield Windsinger at the Band as an Infantry Blademaster.

Those are gorgeous. 

Heron Marked are my favorite. I’m sure James has one somewhere. Maybe it’s under his Warder’s cloak?

Usable more like I see it, to big and heavy is not something I could realistickly wield

11 hours ago, Ryrin said:

Heron Marked are my favorite. I’m sure James has one somewhere. Maybe it’s under his Warder’s cloak?

Only one way to find out.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:12 AM, Liitha said:

Oooh our commander has spice too..

giphy.gif

That he does, along with courage and intelligence.

And I just spoted a wee warder posting elsewhere so lets try the summons button, cause the more the merrier

@elesar