DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
_Kynwric_

Mother's Skirts Tavern

18 hours ago, Taymist said:

*twaps...twice*

Go mess with Elgee's skirts, she said it not me. :tongue: Glad you appreciate my tartan bloomers though. Nice and cosy when the weather gets like this. Nothing quite so unpleasant as a breeze around the knees, and it's blawin' a hoolie here today. 

I shall mess with all of the skirts! It's my job! Gotta ensure dress codes are being upheld!

Not quite sure what a dress code has to do with what's going on underneath the dress though :unsure:... feel free to explain that one lol

Tower regulations  for mandated undergarments. Gotta make sure no ones wearing anything too risque!

*shows his badge and certification*

Y'see? It's all very official and what not.

*nods matter of factly*

Hah! See I knew there was a reason I liked pants.

57 minutes ago, Vanion said:

Tower regulations  for mandated undergarments. Gotta make sure no ones wearing anything too risque!

*shows his badge and certification*

Y'see? It's all very official and what not.

*nods matter of factly*

*stares at Van dubiously* Do you think I was born yesterday?!

*scratches a fingernail across the badge* Official badges don't flake! *rubs a fingertip over the certificate* And I really don't think the ink should run on this! @Elgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 

20 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Hah! See I knew there was a reason I liked pants.

I suspect this only applies to Sisters, however, don't be surprised if he starts asking you to take those off as well. :rolleyes: 

Snorts I am sure I got a rusty old disc badge laying around, may be outdated but looking at the thing in your hand it should hold up better..may flake by now but shouldn't run ink of..Should work well to fling at him at least ?

*Stares at the badge dubiously* ... mind you, Daruya keeps wanting us to save money so it COULD be one of those cheap jobbies she slipped past me one morning early.

But knowing Van, it's probably just a fake ?

*Goes to inspect Lii's pants*

On 9/1/2019 at 7:20 PM, Taymist said:

I wouldn't want to suggest that your Warder is that much of a wuss, but if you say so then....:unsure:

They're all a bunch of wusses! Just get them in the Red chair and see how they howl.

3 minutes ago, Elgee said:

They're all a bunch of wusses! Just get them in the Red chair and see how they howl.

Told you she said it not me! Proof lol. Not that I disagree but, you know, I was trying to be polite.:happy:

Pfft... I've spent more than enough time in the company of the Reds. Hell, I bonded one, didn't I? lol

21 hours ago, Liitha said:

Find anything LG ? *blinks inocently*

... I forgot what I was looking for ... ?

18 minutes ago, Taymist said:

That's not bravery, that's insanity. :laugh:

He fits right into the family, then ... *grins*

lol of course, but we knew that already. Now stop helping him. It spoils all my fun. Anyone would think he was your Warder or something. :rolleyes:

Rofl! But I'm such a naturally helpful person! All sweetness and light and stuffs.

*rolls eyes*

Off course you are..see here got big award for you

Scratches out blue, tounge poking out of mouth as focuses and writes Helpfull instead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfr4tL50_3wuDO32cFTb7

Of course you are. You're only not all of those things on days with a d in them. :tongue:

So yesterday Van shows up, and today my IRL Warder comes to visit me at work for the 1st time in many many months. Was lovely to see him again! We chatted for over 2 hours. It's not fair, though - I get older and fatter, and he just looks as hot as ever ?

Your not old and fat..stop that nonsense!

Hugles the hottie mumsy

I know she's not old and fat. I had an eyeful of proof at the last staff meeting. May have ogled her a bit but don't tell her, we have to be able to get her head through the Tower doors.

Made the Mumsy laugh. Job...done. *dusts hands off* Maybe some drinks now?