DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'll take some Chocolate Cherry Bailey's with a splash of hot cocoa please. A girl could use a drink.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Phaedra said:

I'll take some Chocolate Cherry Bailey's with a splash of hot cocoa please. A girl could use a drink.

Here you go Phaedra Sedai! * hands Phaedra her drink* 

1 hour ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Hi everyone! Can I have some hot cocoa with a shot of Jameson and whipped cream on top?

And here you go LilyElizabeth Sedai! *Pours Lily her drink as well.* 

On 12/20/2020 at 9:11 PM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I totally forgot about that weave until I just  happened to read it, looking for something else entirely. And is OML “Oh my Light”? 

Indeed it is! I tend to uses WoT phrases and words, even in Meatspace. Confuses the Blight out of "muggles" sometimes 😆

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

Indeed it is! I tend to uses WoT phrases and words, even in Meatspace. Confuses the Blight out of "muggles" sometimes 😆

HA! I do as well. My family and friends makes fun of my WoT cussing though. It’s pretty funny, especially when I cuss in the Old Tongue. Sammael came up with some pretty decent insults. 

2 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Thank you, Aman! Please call me Lily. Or Lily Sedai. 

You’re welcome Lily Sedai!

*after nearly throwing up because I decided it was a good idea to chug whiskey*

I have found proof that the Earth is flat! Why do you think our only pictures of it are 2-dimensional?

On 12/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, PiedPiper said:

*after nearly throwing up because I decided it was a good idea to chug whiskey*

I have found proof that the Earth is flat! Why do you think our only pictures of it are 2-dimensional?

LoL!

On 11/11/2020 at 9:24 AM, Elgee said:

@Robert Laurel That's lovely to know. I just want to make sure you know that this is the Social side, not the RP side. We don't actually have anything to do with each other.

So where do I advertise?

The rp has their own out of character boards, they also have an own chat room in discord...

I meant to check up what you made as i want to get back into RP, but life happened and i didn't have the headspace to write...i will come around again to do that once life falls a bit more in order again (is mostly LoA atm just peeking in to do some bare minimum of staff work when I get a bit extra energy)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 11:57 PM, Robert Laurel said:

I'm thinking about doing a reboot and changing the tech level.

... Que? 🙄

• 2 weeks later...

Of course - coming right up.

Not sure if you like dark or pale?

https://vinepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/brown-ale-social.jpg

5 hours ago, Elgee said:

Of course - coming right up.

Not sure if you like dark or pale?

https://vinepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/brown-ale-social.jpg

Dark please! We can give the pale to @PiedPiper when she comes back. Then she can regale us with tales of why the Earth is flat. 😜

On 1/31/2021 at 12:29 PM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Dark please! We can give the pale to @PiedPiper when she comes back. Then she can regale us with tales of why the Earth is flat. 😜

Excuse you, the Earth is not flat, it is simply a very shallow cylinder. "Flat Earth" is bad nomenclature; I do not proposition that the Earth is a disc, but rather a large circular piece of rock, several hundreds of miles thick. That's how the oceans can be so deep, and how mining is possible. You see, I am not an idiot.

8 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

Excuse you, the Earth is not flat, it is simply a very shallow cylinder. "Flat Earth" is bad nomenclature; I do not proposition that the Earth is a disc, but rather a large circular piece of rock, several hundreds of miles thick. That's how the oceans can be so deep, and how mining is possible. You see, I am not an idiot.

I never supposed you were. I just found your Flat-Earth joke funny. That's all. 🙂

2 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I never supposed you were. I just found your Flat-Earth joke funny. That's all. 🙂

No, I wasn't offended. Just leaning into the joke a little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 6:04 PM, Hayl3y said:

Mumsy...pestering Warders... I can't believe that XD

I prefer to call it "motivating" 😇

• 3 weeks later...