DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

haha I went to a Coyote Ugly in Vegas...it what you'd expect, lots of drunk people haha Bartenders/waitresses doing crazy tricks with liquor on the bar n all that. Then some lady, with a business suit asked me if I had any X...I no, then ignored her asking me three more times in an hour, so the last time, I said, "Darn, i just ran out!". She puffed up all red in the face, all mad cos I didn't give her any! I saw that as my time to leave haha.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds unpleasant.. That's why we Me'arearths only nerdie parties😉 a big gaming table, something good in our glasses and our favourite topics. Did you get into the barracks?

On 10/19/2020 at 8:16 PM, StarRisk said:

I'm enjoying the experience. Ya'll are a great crowd. Looking forward to contributing more, in my own way. I'm not a very creative person, but I can see there's room for all sorts here 🙂

*lives vicariously through your gulping this Age's Finest beer*

Wait are you a newbie and drinking in the WT?#!?!?!?!?!?

MOTHER WON'T BE HAPPY!!!!!

I LIKE HIM!!!!!!  REMINDS ME OF ME AND MILLION!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

On 10/26/2020 at 10:50 AM, StarRisk said:

I learned my lesson! Never went back haha Yes. Yes, I did and my bed IS made. 😉

COME TO THE INF....WELL MAKE A SOLDIER OUTTA YA!!!!

21 minutes ago, Zander? said:

MOTHER WON'T BE HAPPY!!!!!

I LIKE HIM!!!!!!  REMINDS ME OF ME AND MILLION!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

No no he's looking at ME drinking of MILLONS secret pot of Guinness😊

21 minutes ago, Zander? said:

You and what army? you guys first have to actually shake life in the band again...🤔

2 hours ago, Zander? said:

Serving! If I sipped a hot cider, no one saw 😉 haha 

2 hours ago, Zander? said:

What's the INF? I'll have to go looking....I am a soldier/veteran, so yer doing a great job!

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

No no he's looking at ME drinking of MILLONS secret pot of Guinness😊

You and what army? you guys first have to actually shake life in the band again...🤔

Does this mean the Band of the Red Hand? Cos I got a shirt for that 😉 When I where it around, I get WoT folks coming out of the woods to shout n holler, "Tai'shar Manetheren!"

51 minutes ago, StarRisk said:

What's the INF? I'll have to go looking....I am a soldier/veteran, so yer doing a great job!

I believe he means the infantery of the band..but here as you may have guessed he's a snuggable cuen *snuggle the infants out of zan zan*

1 hour ago, StarRisk said:

Serving! If I sipped a hot cider, no one saw 😉 haha 

https://roflzoo.com/pics/042010/ceiling-cat-is-watching-you-big.jpg

... my Kaf is .098% off the correct temperature.

You will fix this, yes?

3 hours ago, StarRisk said:

Does this mean the Band of the Red Hand? Cos I got a shirt for that 😉 When I where it around, I get WoT folks coming out of the woods to shout n holler, "Tai'shar Manetheren!"

picture or it didnt happen 😛

but what exactly on a more serious note does that t-shirt say

That's cool!

Did everyone find the barracks (warders private club) ok? If not please give a heads up!

Edited by Lavandula
4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Did everyone find the barracks (warders private club) ok? If not please give a heads up!

*cough* ... *eyes the pg-13 sign challengingly*

22 hours ago, StarRisk said:

On it! My apologies, I will get you another. :runs:

Ta ever so!

2 minutes ago, Elgee said:

*cough* ... *eyes the pg-13 sign challengingly*

Taymists are red, and hayl3ys are blue, lavas are purple but would you look at you!😍

Grrr...😘

Ok can I use other colors? Orange? Purple? Turquoise? Pretty please? 

10 minutes ago, Elgee said:

What do you want to do with the colours?

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

oh just make life less black and white rather more colorfull and sparkly:biggrin:

Barracks

Everyone that didn't find the barracks (aka the warders private chambers) please let us know and you will be added!

Edited by Lavandula

Ok pumpkin cake, and candy corn are ready, i bought a pack of salt sticks that we'll dip in chocolate and then in cake sprinkles as an activity for tomorrow in case carving pumpkin doesn't go as intended (I have a bad feeling yours truly will be left doing that in the end cause this years pumpkin had some armored skin on them..)  someone chatted away about this service thingy where they send a man to you and he will plow snow, move heavy objects and even wash and vacume the whole house and it's all free! I was like what?!?!? For reals? Why didn't I hear of this??? But ofcourse there was a catch you can't choose to have them only part time, so you'll be stuck with them, and have to provide a bed and everything..so I'm thinking about it we do have the couch, also we bought this snow mattress for our dog (it's basically same as a dog mattress just better color options and half the price!) and she loves it so that is a possibility too..

Xmas Ale?! Yum...sounds like you are set!

Im  bettin you get a fella like Matt n Rand on the Caemlyn road, needing a place to stay for awhile..better to have kids and make them do it 😉 haha jk jk