DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wyatt is handling the transition 1,000 times better than myself. lol. He had troubles sleeping for a bit but was great during the day. Now, not so much. The kid loves a good sleep! He will put himself to bed for night and naps sometimes. hahaha 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/28/2020 at 5:04 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

Wildland firefighting is lucrative. Does he enjoy it?

He prefers the city stuff but he love fighting fires anywhere! 

On 4/30/2020 at 6:35 PM, Millon said:

Wyatt is handling the transition 1,000 times better than myself. lol. He had troubles sleeping for a bit but was great during the day. Now, not so much. The kid loves a good sleep! He will put himself to bed for night and naps sometimes. hahaha 

Mills, do you have him most of the time?

On 5/1/2020 at 3:35 AM, Millon said:

He will put himself to bed for night and naps sometimes. hahaha 

Awww man that is so cute!!

I must admit I like working from home. If worked wasn't so stressful right now (so many people struggling to pay rent, and I've got limited options to help them!), I would be happy.

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

Awww man that is so cute!!

I must admit I like working from home. If worked wasn't so stressful right now (so many people struggling to pay rent, and I've got limited options to help them!), I would be happy.

oh yeah also has discovered the wonders of working from home, so much less distractions..well most of the time anyway 😛

• 2 weeks later...

@RyrinYeah, Wyatt lives with me full time. Hence mot being here as much as I thought I would be when I got this computer lol. Who would have thought single parenting would be so time consuming in a pandemic?? >.< 

I hate my job so I am thoroughly enjoying being home. lol

Need to find things the kid can get distracted by? Is sure there are plenty ideas out there, not so u can get online, but it can get fairly hectic as u said and sounds like you need to be able to take breaks inbetween.

• 2 weeks later...

giphy.gif

that.

basically you look once. then look again cuz you just realized what you saw

32 minutes ago, Millon said:

All I need is a Manhattan. Perfect. If you have whiskey stones I'd prefer that over ice. Thanks. 

2fc5a68368d070248772f5b15aa7ed42.gif

(Now that is so practical, why didn't I know about that?!)

Here you are sir mills. Rough week?

*shakes head* whisjy stuff not meant to be drunken cold..1recks the good taste 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, Lavandula said:

2fc5a68368d070248772f5b15aa7ed42.gif

(Now that is so practical, why didn't I know about that?!)

Here you are sir mills. Rough week?

Wasn't an IDEAL week, no. Drama drama drama. Just more adjusting and learning how to make things work constructively and not keep dredging things up. Broken trust taints everything. It's just going to take time. Then, this bein the first Father's Day without my da has been hard as well. "This too, shall pass". 

How are you all?

Manhattans and Old Fashioneds are best cold. Warm bitters are not good. lol  

This Father's Day was emotional for me, too. My dad has been gone 21 years and as I was thinking of him, I felt him hug me. I came totally undone. 

I’m sorry it was so hard. I’ve moved on from Father’s Day for my father to celebrating for my husband. We had a blast. BBQ & my friend made a cake. My oldest son had craft beer and lite hard lemonade delivered. My youngest son got his father some cute t-shirts. I bought him Cornhole and we played after dinner.