DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
_Kynwric_

Mother's Skirts Tavern

Ggls yes well how else we gonna deal with you AS and all your ideas ?

and of course you can put alcohol in near any warm drink..but that would difuse the point ?

Mulled wine can be fairly good depending on how you make it.  A couple of years ago the Scandinavian Studies department here at UofE had a party, and while all the undergraduates were partying us postgraduates were mulling wine.

I've got to say, one of my favourite alcoholic drinks ever has to be hot: Irish Bailey's and coffee.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:09 AM, Cairos said:

@Taymist how did you know! I love Jameson! My favorite drink is a whiskey sour!!!! 

*hugs TayTay*

You've told me before. I have a very long memory when it comes to good whisky! 

Hahaha you know me so well!

*huggles*

Hands ya one..I like it too, tried the different varieties of famous grouse?

tenor.gif

Where is everyone!

Rum and coke, please.

Working and school is a hard thing but when you are just working, it will seem so much easier.

What’s Jameson?

18 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Jameson is Irish whiskey. It's really good. 

This is a REAL PROPER IRISH WHISKEY!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Zander?

9 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Now @Zander?, does that mean there is no propper canadian wiskey, I wonder? *smiles innocently*

Ofc there is...Proper 12 is sold in Canada...lololololol

Yooohooo!!! MaA @JamesBrown!!! It's only me, novice Lava. *waves at James*

I was wondering if the warders have a good time for visits? Do you perhaps have any upcoming events or such in near future? 😇

( I will ofcourse send an official invitation, inviting myself here first, was just wondering what time would be best. lol) 

On 2/12/2020 at 12:49 AM, Lavandula said:

Yooohooo!!! MaA @JamesBrown!!! It's only me, novice Lava. *waves at James*

I was wondering if the warders have a good time for visits? Do you perhaps have any upcoming events or such in near future? 😇

( I will ofcourse send an official invitation, inviting myself here first, was just wondering what time would be best. lol) 

*cough*

I may have also popped my name down in the thread...but I did not hear anything and now cannot find the thread 😢 but I have been a busy bee in the white tower, but if you have time I would love to come play! (I WANT A HORSEY). 

Anyone here like a nice Gin?

It is rather unusually tropical weather for my area so have been enjoying a few here and there...

3.0.13_sapphire-lemon_thyme_640x908.jpg

@JamesBrown oh james...um master james!!!! *waves hand vigorously in the air* wouldn't it be so fun if me and maera  visited at the same time?!?!?!

@Maera that looks so refreshing!

And what a strange coincidence, we too got unusual  (I don't know if I would call it tropical..) Weather. 

giphy.gif

Cheers!

Welcome, you two. We warders don't have anything in the pipeline right now. I certainly wouldn't want to compete with the Brown Ajah's Chocolate Week.

Sadly, our activity here is rather slow and sporadic. I prefer to think that most of our numbers are Out On Assignment™. 

Warders are out on assignment. 

Perhaps we can come up with something  fun after Brown Chocolate Week?   

Edited by Ryrin

4 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

I certainly wouldn't want to compete with the Brown Ajah's Chocolate Week.

I can totally understand that! How can anyone even begin to compete with yummy chocolate😋 I ofcourse ment after chocolate week.

4 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

Sadly, our activity here is rather slow and sporadic. I prefer to think that most of our numbers are Out On Assignment

I take that as an invitation if ever I saw one, lol. I'll come by right after my green visit 😄

3 hours ago, Ryrin said:

Perhaps we can come up with something  fun after Brown Chocolate Week?   

Yes! And y'all know we aspies are very good at helping out, so no worries if all the warders are busy.. 😁