• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*checking in on bob* oh dear no-one fed you since march?!?! 😲

well should have good appetite for the big feast then...😝

*gurgle* what the.. Meeeh..might as well wash up when I'm already wet...

13m8zD.gif

Damdidum.....

CalmFastIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Wooopsie...sorry there bob😁 *give bob a scrach* eeeew...bubba! I hate to tell you this but you need a wash too!! Where yah going stinky pie??? 

Lol, cute! Nah I just 🎵shake it off oooh, shake it off🎶

XTLBA4d.gif

the secret door, James was so kind to show me the way though😄

Edited by Lavandula

yeah they did away with our full members board...remember that hayley, maybe when we got more activety we can apply to have it back?

Well, congratulations, @Lavandula. Welcome to the group. Now, it appears no one has officially welcomed you! Wait a minute. . . 

mmhmmm, yep. I thought so. This Moat. . . It. . . It's just not long enough now. 

See, Lava, there's a long standing tradition with the Warders. This is our space here. OUR SPACE. It needs to be maintained. So, as a sign of your commitment to the Warders we need an example. A visual example. Of how hard you're willin to go for OUR SPACE. So, here is your industrial strength  teaspoon. (the regular ones would just break and, well, Ma keeps a tight rein on those purse strings and was gettin upset with how quickly we went through spoons). Make us proud kiddo! *gives a firm encouraging slap*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Millon said:

I do believe I participated in the Blues. Get to it do it, Recruit!! Moats don't widen themselves!

LOL!

5 hours ago, Millon said:

Moats don't widen themselves!

Are you quite sure? I mean with the amount of novices y'all feed bobsiepie with....just saying..😝 

• 2 months later...