DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

3 hours ago, Millon said:

I suppose I have some lower digits I could offer. 

Hey Mills!!! How have you been???

How’s the boy? Pleeease stick around!

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Eventually I'll deal with atonement but right now I'm just checking things out. 

*kicks JB in the Moat*

Atonement. Hmmmm. Maybe we should ask the Reds?

hmm yes. perhaps I shall not feed bob in future. 

QuickHappyCaimanlizard-small.gif

OH! Look! A novice at the Moat! Hello there Maera! I do not believe we had the chance to meet. I am Der'Manshima, Millon of the Cuen'deren. How do you do? *bows and reaches for Maera's hand*

*GASP!* You wound me, Lava! To think I'd ever do anything untowards. For shame. 

*bows to Lava extending his hand to hers*

Yes indeed..wherever did she get the idea I am wise?😄 *hides hands* um..sowwy mumsy ate 'em..😛

Edited by Lavandula

hmmmm. . . . . no hands, eh? That's. . . . troublesome. *mumbles shouldmakethingseasier*

*pounces on Lava, scoops her up like a sack of potatoes and sprints towards the Moat. Then launching both himself and her into the drink*

Shakes head..sits back with a jack and watches the mess unfolding

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screaming in best soprano voice while clinging to mills like an octopus* (I ain't going down bubba's tunnel systems alone) 😘

On 2/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, Millon said:

I am . . . . without words. 

Lawd ha' mercy! 😲

On 2/28/2020 at 3:47 AM, Millon said:

OH! Look! A novice at the Moat! Hello there Maera! I do not believe we had the chance to meet. I am Der'Manshima, Millon of the Cuen'deren. How do you do? *bows and reaches for Maera's hand*

Well hello there Kind stranger *looks around suspiciously*...too kind perhaps.

*Notices @Lavandula and her getaway horse*....ah well seems I have an escape route should I need it.

I am Maera 🙂 another smelly old novice 😄 

What brings you out to the moat?

On 2/29/2020 at 12:09 PM, Lavandula said:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screaming in best soprano voice while clinging to mills like an octopus* (I ain't going down bubba's tunnel systems alone) 😘

Oh. . . . is it . . . .Bob. . . .  you're referrin to? Oh yes. Nothin quite get's his primal natures stirred like the thrashing and shrieking of novitiate fear. . . why? Oh. shh shh shh shhhh. Look. Over there. *gently pries Lava's death grip from around his neck* Why, I do believe I saw some bubbles. . OH! There too! Definitely ripples. Did anyone tell you Bob is not alone in these waters? He is a father. One baby moat monster for each ajah. They were tiny little ones when last I was here. They must be close to full grown adolescent Moat monsters no. . . *gets tugged under water!* Hey! What?! He. . !*tugged under water. splashes to the surface* Swim you fool! Swim! *disappears violently under the water*

*yelps and climbs further up* lava no fraid of any monster.. *pointing at water* that does not look sanitized😲hW8pDt.gif

Yes, swim millsipie, swim!!! Like this!

(What??? I'm not getting my angel wings dirty..) *squawking* 

Hey @Maera , being the best channeler in class and all, what about lending a weaving hand (there sure is enough aes sedais present for you to be allowed to..)? 😏 

*A moment later in a burst of frothy surf Mills rises from the water ecstatically riding Bob down the Moat.*

download.jpg

giphy.gif

On 2/29/2020 at 3:38 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

Hands Lii some popcorn. 

This ought to be good. 

mmhm