DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Grayt Kitchen Lounge

We used to get our tea from a tea store called Teavana. They all closed down now. I still have loose tea leaves. They had tons of different loose tea leaves. Mine were mango black tea. It was so good with some rock sugar. 

On 8/31/2019 at 3:50 PM, Lavandula said:

That IS terrible! Oh you made me feel welcome, and made me laugh, you better believe it's chocolate, three layers, with lots and lots of cream cheese frosting!

I'm so happy for you, and also hope to see lots more of you in here.☺️

Sounds wonderful...and yes I hope to be here more...but getting busy soon what with move and all coming soon.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:03 PM, Elgee said:

Wifi! *snuggles* ... I'm so glad you're finally going somewhere better!

Thanks, Mother.  I am glad to be going.  😺

On 9/5/2019 at 2:35 AM, Lavandula said:

*sits down by kitchen Island with a big cup of rooibos, lavender and doodling. Drawing strength from grays  peace* 

Okay so I figured out that rooibos is a kind of tea....but what makes it so different from other teas?  Can you get it in the Northeast USA??

@Wildfire Sedai yes you can get that in the northeast US. Rooibos has a different flavor compared to other teas. It has an earthy flavor than some teas. I would recommend getting the Roobios Chai tea. That’s one of my favorites. 

Anyone know how long dried shiitake mushrooms lasts? (Threw away the broken plastic bag, and stored in a plastic box with those little desiccant bags. Forgot to write date on box.)

Rooibos tea is caffeine free and has enormous health benefits. It also has a naturally sweetish taste.

Rooibo's the best! *lava's dancing and singing around the kitchen * tigress is running inn and out of the kitchen smelling the air, a hungry look in her eyes, yelps! 

On 9/14/2019 at 10:16 AM, Lavandula said:

Rooibo's the best! *lava's dancing and singing around the kitchen * tigress is running inn and out of the kitchen smelling the air, a hungry look in her eyes, yelps! 

tigress = cat??

And thank you...I will try the roibios chai tea..or however you spell it....LOL  just gotta wait about a month or two till I can get enough money and transportation figured out to go to store to get it....Any suggestions on stores:  Walmart, big y, stop and shop,  shoprite, ect.