DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Grayt Kitchen Lounge

It’s the nursing test called the NCLEX. It was so hard.

*looking around amazed* I love it! I was basically told to feel like home, wasn't I? Yeah, I think so.. *opening all doors and Windows, starting to bake cinnamon rolls, in hope the smell will attract people*

Ohhhh cinnamon rolls! One of my favs!

welcome to the kitchen lavandula!!! Us grays and our fellow WT members love to bake or cook. That’s one of the things that the Gray ajah is known for here at DM.

6 hours ago, Lavandula said:

*looking around amazed* I love it! I was basically told to feel like home, wasn't I? Yeah, I think so.. *opening all doors and Windows, starting to bake cinnamon rolls, in hope the smell will attract people*

Ooooh I recently discovered cinnamon rolls! I looooove them *grins*

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM  *munchsmackmmmmunch*   Those cinnamon rolls were so good.....

*Looks at empty plate*  uhm....did I just eat the rest of them....   :blush:   sorry....  I guess I was hungry...didn't eat lunch today,  ice cold.  :rolleyes:   Anyway, I know how to replace them.....

LLLLLLLLAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

We need some more cinnamon rolls please....LOL LOL   🙂 👼 

Thank You!!!!

Cairos, 

Don't feel so bad about the first test.  Most people have to take those types of tests more than once.  They were designed that way.  Luv you, bro.

Wildfire

So....I have an announcement....and I find it only fitting that I should say it here.....

I AM FINALLY LEAVING THIS

HELL HOLE!!

I GO TO GROUP HOME

ON

OCTOBER 1, 2019!!!

YIPPEE!! YIYAY!!

Don't know what kind of hell hole your getting out of, but I'm very glad to hear your getting out of it! *hugs* this is totally cause for celebration. And talk about coincidence, I've been baking lots and lots of cakes today. *opening fridge* tada!

Yes it is great news!!!!

*hugs Wifi*

Great news WiFi!

Cairos, I have confidence in you. Many people have to take those tests more than once.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

That is incredible news. I know you've been waiting to hear that decision for a long while.

Thank you, Dar'Jen.  Yes, I have.  I very long time: 4 1/2 years (ever since I got put in my first nh)

23 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Don't know what kind of hell hole your getting out of, but I'm very glad to hear your getting out of it! *hugs* this is totally cause for celebration. And talk about coincidence, I've been baking lots and lots of cakes today. *opening fridge* tada!

Lava: I lived in 1 nursing home for 2 years, 1 rehab hospital for 1 year, then this nursing home *the worst hell hole* for 1 1/2 years.  So, I have basically been stuck inside only going out on appointments and a total of four outings, not including hospitalizations, in those 4 1/2 years.  On October 1, I am moving into a group home so I will be able to visit my mom and go on outings and go outside when I want.  It's going to be great.  

Oh and thank you for the cake....chocolate I hope...with cream cheese frosting.....hmmm...???

17 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

That is wonderful news, Wifi! *big hugs*

Thank you, Lily.  *big hugs, back*

15 hours ago, Cairos said:

Yes it is great news!!!!

*hugs Wifi*

Thank you, my gray brother *tacklehugs back*

50 minutes ago, Ryrin said:

Great news WiFi!

Cairos, I have confidence in you. Many people have to take those tests more than once.

Thanks Ryrin.

Maybe this time I will keep up with the letters....  :blush:  probably not

And Cairo: I agree with ryrin here, there's always next time.

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

That IS terrible! Oh you made me feel welcome, and made me laugh, you better believe it's chocolate, three layers, with lots and lots of cream cheese frosting!

I'm so happy for you, and also hope to see lots more of you in here.☺️

Wifi! *snuggles* ... I'm so glad you're finally going somewhere better!

*sits down by kitchen Island with a big cup of rooibos, lavender and doodling. Drawing strength from grays  peace* 

Rooibos comes from my country! What make / label do you use?

Nice! Sorry to say this one was just a cheap store brand that I bought on vecation, it is surprisingly good though and added vanilla. We usually buy pukka, or loose leaf tea from this cute little tea and coffee store the next town over. You've got some fav tea? 

Do you drink it black, or with milk? Either works.

I'm not a huge fan of tea, but my absolute favourite is Mauritian vanilla tea.

Mmmno..I'm not a big fan of milk in general.. I looove tea, well not black, but everything else. That sounds really good! *feels a need to restock tea storage* 

My favourite is Bois Cheri 3 Pavillons Vanilla Tea (it's normal black tea, flavoured with vanilla. this one doesn't taste artificial, like some):

the-bois-cheri-3-pavillons-vanille-125g.

And here's the 2 most used Rooibos teas:

85A2F6A1-2AA0-4C4E-8EAB-878114DC3A4D.jpe

81U6NcRNRlL._SY550_.jpg

Not sure one could find those brands over here, tried to search a little. Although..feels like I have seen the last brand name somewhere before... *thinking very hard, trying to get brain to cooperate*