Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New OR Returning Band Members - Join the Band Here!


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*looks around, noting changes wrought over several years' absence*    I've come home. And bloody ashes, I'm thirsty!! What happened to the Flaming Shot Tavern? I swear I hid my Everfull Stei

Posted Images

Himself (that'd be moi) would never consider ... oh nevermind ? . There is onliest one Regiment with the chutzpa to not be overwhelmed with the incredibleness that takes human form (more or less) in the person that stands here like the very picture of arrogance.

That Regiment would without question be the Cavalry!  Los caba'drin!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Auld Manriva said:

Himself (that'd be moi) would never consider ... oh nevermind ? . There is onliest one Regiment with the chutzpa to not be overwhelmed with the incredibleness that takes human form (more or less) in the person that stands here like the very picture of arrogance.

That Regiment would without question be the Cavalry!  Los caba'drin!!

 

 

somewhere  chanting begins, backed by the joyful neighing of horses

"Riva Riva Riva

 

Riva Riva Riva

 

RIVA RIVA RIVA

 

RIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Edited by dicetosser1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Auld Manriva said:

That Regiment would without question be the Infantry!  Viva la Infantry!

 

FYFY Oldtimer!!!!

 

Lolololol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well .. would'ja take a gander at that. Some infant scrub what's never mucked a stall but is a professional latrine excavator has done took me outta' conteks' ... Some things never change! ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Auld Manriva said:

Well .. would'ja take a gander at that. Some infant scrub what's never mucked a stall but is a professional latrine excavator has done took me outta' conteks' ... Some things never change! ?

 

Horses and bows are for the weak, why would i muck a stall???  Sooner kill the horse and make jerky.

 

Lololololol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back, banded mine. *smoochies and huggles* Good to have you with us again. 

 

*arches eyebrow* Whilst I completely approve of the sentiment behind that post, killing horsies is a very bad thing.:mellow: Just no. Bad Zan, go to the naughty corner! 

 

Lava, don't worry about trying to understand, you'll just hurt yourself.:wink:

 

Welcome back, Jak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Lava, don't worry about trying to understand, you'll just hurt yourself.:wink:

 

No kidding! Good thing I'm so darn cute?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Welcome back, banded mine. *smoochies and huggles* Good to have you with us again. 

 

*arches eyebrow* Whilst I completely approve of the sentiment behind that post, killing horsies is a very bad thing.:mellow: Just no. Bad Zan, go to the naughty corner! 

 

Lava, don't worry about trying to understand, you'll just hurt yourself.:wink:

 

Welcome back, Jak.

 

.......fine....yes ma'am....

 

 

mountain-kills-horse.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zander? said:

 

.......fine....yes ma'am....

 

 

mountain-kills-horse.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

 

 

giphy.gif

 

ZanderGOAT

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zander? and @Lavandula please try not to spam this thread lol. Thanks very much. You can spam the other threads in the infantry or Cavs lol. 
 

@Jak 0' the Shadows welcome back. I added your name back to the active member list at the archers. 

Edited by Cairos
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cairos said:

@Zander? and @Lavandula please try not to spam this thread lol. Thanks very much. You can spam the other threads in the infantry or Cavs lol. 
 

@Jak 0' the Shadows welcome back. I added your name back to the active member list at the archers. 

Sorry MG! *looking shameful* I just ment to say hi new/old people very, very, very nice to meet y'all!!!?

*stretching to gawk one more time at the new people, over Cairos's shoulder, before skipping away to look for dice* 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

*looks around, noting changes wrought over several years' absence* 

 

I've come home. And bloody ashes, I'm thirsty!! What happened to the Flaming Shot Tavern? I swear I hid my Everfull Stein under one of the floorboards...  I'm gonna need that back.

 

*wanders off to explore the camp*

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...