• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Millon said:

How you been? *kicks feet up on Jame's bunk. Muddy boots and all*

Yey millon! Good to see you again *bounces* Sick😝 how's you? 

2 hours ago, Ryrin said:

I don’t think James will like mud on his bunk.

Meeeh.. What mills said..

Although hee did say he wanted the place spotless..😲 *throws on some more dirt and rubs it out* there now it's just brown *looking very pleased with self*

• 2 weeks later...

🎵Lava...little lava...lonely lava...🎶 *snivels* lava gives up sigh...

Sometimes I'm very introvert and don't have the need to see or talk to a person for days, weeks or even months..wich is good since I'm sometimes chained to my house, or even my bed for periods, that kind of limits my possibilty to actually go out in the world where the people are...unfortunatly I hit a lonely periode and all of you lovely people are out there saving the world from corona, so I thought I would try to solve my own problem.

Also unfortunatly I'm not a theckie so I used the whole day to figure out how (I didn't even know discord had more channels or whatever it's called😛) to actually be able to join a discord group thingy and now I'm exhausted and also overwhelmed cause there's to many groups so I don't know wich one to join.

I tried one and it was only teens and another they were speaking in acronyms😵 I was barely able to get out of them again and I have two open chats with two different bots that wont go away! *pouts* 

This was not a good day...

Edited by Lavandula

virtual-hug.png

I never really tried to check out for new chat groups on discord; I thought most were based on games people play 😅

What usually works for me is to open my playstation and hop on Elder Scrolls Online and help out people to go through dungeons and such. I met a lot of nice and interesting people that way. Some of them even became friends 🙂

Thank you hayls *snuggles* um...what is elder scroll? I don't have a playstation does it work on a computer too? Ummm help people ummm..pssst I'm not very good with teck thingys..😬

*hugs Lava* It is strange how us introverts need extroverts to help us not feel alone. We are totes okay on our own, but getting pulled out is almost as much as a necessity as it is to say no to big parties that just aren't our thing. 

You are not alone, nor useless. I have just been trying not to eat my young, snack "healthier" and try not to cry with school starting next month. I feel you so hard.

Binging on new hobbies seem to help. From painting, resin, to powering through a lot of TV series I haven't watched but meant to since I was 20 seems to help a little. 

Yeah I usually am so busy too, or keep myself busy, it's those moments when your body says stop, and you just have to sit down and cant even imagine your head being able to concentrate enough even for a tv show, or read, and you just feel the need to call or chat with a friend, just mindless blabber, that's when you realize your contact list is so slim..sigh.. 😝 and nooo party is not an option, agreed!

Awww.. Hey, eating healthy (and not the younglings) is a lot of work that's really good going!👍

well sometimes it can be good to cry...it's like a reboot of the body, then ofcourse you need chockolate afterwards to chase away the dementor feeling.. *snuggles*