DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
JamesBrown

Warder's Barracks

hey @Maerahave you read this tread here, we are just debating why people choose the different groups

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/107012-discussion-ajahs/

i know the title is a bit missleading (they just forgot half the tower but we tend to just make our space so we in there too)

short answer i actually choose the novice track, but realised along the road i fit better here. And your mentor did the oposite thing i belive, she started on the warders track and changed to the Aes Sedai track. 

personally i find though all groups have some interest areas that are more theirs, it comes more down to personality and your way into those interests or such. Like i share traits with all of the ajahs and i do visit and love that, but the warders, the people here, the atmosphere its what is 'home' where i feel i fit in when i just want to kick back and relax lol or some such. 

Edited by Liitha

Just now, Maera said:

@Liitha thankyou! will have a read now 🙂

when done would love to hear more about you, other then wot what do you like to do?

@Liitha hehe, well now I am more torn than I was before! I am interested I think in the Brown, Gray and Green I believe.

Thanks for asking :) I'm 30 years old, I love teaching myself new things - like crochet which I now love, and rubiks cubes and history and all-sorts really. Despite my appearance and small stature I work as a Prison guard at a mens prison, as I simply wanted to know what happened behind closed doors in Prison, and I thought...well, there is one way I can find out for myself! I have never really been afraid, just always curious. I have learnt a lot and can now communicate with dangerous people easily 😕 - hmm outside of work, I enjoy card games (...although with phones now I am lazy and don't play with the real things) and love crosswords and Quizzes. I live with my partner and two cats who are the true bosses of the house hehe. How about you? :)

oh i like to try new things, though i am hardly allowed in kitchen these days i think it can be fun sometimes, i tried kniting, crotcheing, diffent type of training styles throughout the years, i love quizes when in mood for them (aka not to tired which is when i go visit the whites as gentled ben post one every month usually)

i got the shelf full of board games but in a busy day mostly its the kids ones that get played these days but got world of warcraft, flux, cluedo, and so on and forth (so a mix, of course got a theme monopoly too).

i never seem done geting eductated either, and always end up geting convinced i need to take new courses, and is generally a potato at work 😛 

i mentioned earlier i learned skills at DM, homepage building, using wiki and sigmaking in gimp are some of those

give me science channel like discovery or animal planets from when i was young and i had my entertainment for the day and night 😉 but can also go bingewatch soap operas it just depends on what strikes me mood wise. Last couple years its mostly been fantasy and standup comedy, before that it was a lot of crime and forensic series..

and no cats here, aparently i am cat enough for this household 😛 got dogs. 

also undecided is good, its why you start as an aspie, not a novice or algai, and even if you choose one track like said earlier - its never too late to change if you realise you fit better then in the other.

Edited by Liitha

I cannot wait until we get a doggie :)

ooh I love me some science and animal doc..oh I am a potato at work too, although this shift is good for that, they encourage you to use the internet socially as it is better than you falling asleep! hehe

I seem to have followed the same path as you in that I was very into crime and crime docs (I could probably name 20 serial killers off the top of my head haha) but I have found with my job, fantasy has been a lot more fun. I love stand up comedy too (and comedian's podcasts), who are some of your favourites at the moment? 

Iliza and ali wong are good ones, daniel sloss good too if you dont mind darker subjects

just watched withney cummings and looking to see what to do tonite, think i just found a new one by iliza so migth check that out

7 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Russel howard 

I always enjoy his stuff too, Lava. :laugh: Also like Danny Bhoy and Kevin Bridges.

I have two cats as well, Maera. You're spot on with the ownership thing lol.

3a09077757307c46320b08669ce640e5.gif

*Filling Baracks with pink balloons to the roof* *Hurry out before seen* was never here...mohahaha 😈

Edited by Lavandula

Oh hell no, guns yes these thing no.

This all you guys, let me know when gone

*goes hiding out in the reds*

*peeks in hours later* seriously no one 

summons the army of mintys

@Vanion @Pe Ell @Shendare @siredust @winds of time @Terrapin @Dorsbane @Climhazzard @bcxanth

-points- there work for the lot of you -wanders back to the reds to continue her camping-

Edited by Liitha

*peeks in*

Eeekk! Not pink! 

*follows Lii* It'll be interesting to see if your summoningfu works again. The last time was impressive.