DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT/Warders 101 - all please read, especially New & Returning Members

On 10/8/2019 at 7:28 PM, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Hello friends,

I Read and Understood and Agree to Abide by all the rules and Filled out the form.

Caldazar al'Aemon

Welcome! I'm the MoN. (Mistress of Novices). I will get a mentor assigned to you and they will start your class. In the meantime feel free to poke about. 

Welcome to the White Tower, Maera. 

As is our way, we'll be assigning you a Mentor shortly who can guide you as you explore our little world. We'll also create private threads for you in the Lecture Hall and the Aspirant's Quarters.

Enjoy, and feel free to explore the White Tower. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 12:49 AM, SwordoftheThousandLakes said:

Hello everyone, just recently joined and filled out an application. It was a long journey. Anyway, I would like to join the Warder's Club. I have:

a) Read and Understood and Agree to Abide by all the rules and

b) Filled out the form.

Welcome! I'm Kaylee the MoN. Liitha will be your mentor. She will be along to start your class thread when she's able. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, StarPhoenix42 said:

Hi! I have read, understood, and agree to all the rules and guidelines, and I filled out the form.

Welcome to the White Tower & Warders! Either the MoN or the MaA will help you settle in asap. You might have to give them a few days because they're awfully busy people, but in the mean time poke around everywhere (remember to read the pinned topics at the top of each board).

• 1 month later...
  • Elgee locked and unpinned this topic