DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Wandering Bard Inn

Thane Vakarian

sorry guys  between baseball work and being sick ive been slammed.

Cairos you wanna set it up?  dont forget the google rule tho

@Jeannaisais is there any time ure sure u can be online for an hr or so? preferably on a satday for u?  if so we could hook up for a liver joust    do it the old way   if not thats cool

@Lavandula  Using cairos' horse wont help you...hes petrified of Bunyan...

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2019 at 10:55 PM, Lavandula said:

*feeling curious about what what @Nikonis is up to in 1,5 weeks time*

Tell me about it! *feeling sorry for tay and self* 

Octoberfest!  Very bandworthy celebration ?

Oooh, I love anything october! (Got most of Halloween decorations up already..) that sounds like great fun! Not jealous in the least.. *green of jealousy*

On 9/16/2019 at 5:45 AM, Cairos said:

Well let me know and I can set it up or Dicey can set it up since he’s the joust master!!!

We can wait until after you aced the exam (fingers crossed and toes..well..probably not..fingers  crossed)? By then we might even be able to drag @dicetosser1 out of bed... *laying a cold cloth on dices forehead*

*doses Dicey with castor oil*

That's enough of feeling sorry for yourself. You're a Cav not an Archer. :wink:

*hides from Jea* :ph34r:

Let me check to see if they are still in the forum.

So bad news is that the Campfire page is gone from the Band. Good news is that I have access to the old boards. Bad news is that a few of our Cav members got horses like Dar. I forgot who else got horses. 

Jason was playing around behind the scenes testing some stuff and hit the wrong buttons. Contact Verb and ask him if he can give you access to whichever private boards are missing. It happened to some of the RP boards and also some WT boards. Hopefully he can help. I got my RP ones back.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:35 AM, dicetosser1 said:

@Jeannaisais is there any time ure sure u can be online for an hr or so? preferably on a satday for u?  if so we could hook up for a liver joust    do it the old way   if not thats cool

If I set a reminder to check first thing in the a.m., I always get some "comp time" during my morning routine, but I'll have a tad more time on Saturdays and Sundays as Monday-Friday I run a pretty tight schedule!

@Taymist Um....what's with the hiding from me....? I've got a pretty mean bow stored up to battle Dice with ?

@Cairos Hopefully you can regain access to the Campfires - lots of good info stored there!

16 hours ago, Lavandula said:

We can wait until after you aced the exam (fingers crossed and toes..well..probably not..fingers  crossed)? By then we might even be able to drag @dicetosser1 out of bed... *laying a cold cloth on dices forehead*

murmurs appreciatively

15 hours ago, Taymist said:

*doses Dicey with castor oil*

That's enough of feeling sorry for yourself. You're a Cav not an Archer. :wink:

*hides from Jea* :ph34r:

spits out the castor oil    what arre you Tay?? 80?   yuk!!!!

12 hours ago, Lavandula said:

*gives jäger bundy to dice, for bad taste of medicine*

drinks lots to get rid of castor oil taste

3 hours ago, Cairos said:

So bad news is that the Campfire page is gone from the Band. Good news is that I have access to the old boards. Bad news is that a few of our Cav members got horses like Dar. I forgot who else got horses. 

#expletives

51 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Sup fellow banders!!°

How's everyone been?!?!?!?!

Yo Z  hows it goin?

26 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

If I set a reminder to check first thing in the a.m., I always get some "comp time" during my morning routine, but I'll have a tad more time on Saturdays and Sundays as Monday-Friday I run a pretty tight schedule!

@Taymist Um....what's with the hiding from me....? I've got a pretty mean bow stored up to battle Dice with ?

@Cairos Hopefully you can regain access to the Campfires - lots of good info stored there!

ok sooooo  how much difference is there between sydney time and you?  im thinking sunday my time  satday ures? u pick the time and unless its TRULY horrible for me  i say we hook up and go live!!!    if other people turn up maybe even  bang up a skype call at the time???

6 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

u pick the time and unless its TRULY horrible for me  i say we hook up and go live!!!    if other people turn up maybe even  bang up a skype call at the time???

:wacko: 

On 9/16/2019 at 5:48 AM, Lavandula said:

*skimming trough  rules of trivia* ok...uhum..it sure will be entertaining. Well, thank you kindest sir MG, *bowing solemnly* I will protect horsie with my life! 

You better protect the horsie!!  All horsies are wonderful sweet angels......

except for Bunyan....he's a little devilish....

No worries  wifi I'm a true believer  that animals are never evil, they are mishandled or misunderstood.. And since recruits normally have to do the lowest jobs, I gather its my work to muck out the stables. Plenty of opportunities to get to know horsie.. (And I don't even know what a bunyan is?!)

*reading veeeery small text with microscope* oh I see.. Someone has a british horse named after a priest? *snickers* from a historical point of view, we eat british for breakfast..

Edited by Lavandula

8 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

Because I was implying that Archers are big woosies when they're ill lol.:tongue:

8 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

spits out the castor oil    what arre you Tay?? 80?   yuk!!!!

No, I just like messing with you and castor oil is vile stuff lmao

1 hour ago, Taymist said:

I for one, greatly appreciate the humor and joy you're spreading, tay! Lol

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

*reading veeeery small text with microscope* oh I see.. Someone has a british horse named after a priest? *snickers* from a historical point of view, we eat british for breakfast..

British my a$$ !!! I wouldn't ride a pommy horse!!

and hes named after Paul Bunyan and his favorite beveridge...

and hes an Angel! not devilish....

much

1 hour ago, Taymist said:

Because I was implying that Archers are big woosies when they're ill lol.:tongue:

meaniehead infant!!

hugs Tay and messes up her hair

11 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

British my a$$ !!! I wouldn't ride a pommy horse!!

and hes named after Paul Bunyan and his favorite beveridge...

and hes an Angel! not devilish....

Hm...what to make today...

Bunyon sausage, yum!

Oh, sorry.. Thought I was in the grays kitchen! ?