DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Wandering Bard Inn

Thane Vakarian

On 9/6/2019 at 2:16 PM, dicetosser1 said:

you forgot the AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !!!!!! bit

You are the Aussie bit. :tongue:

On 9/6/2019 at 2:16 PM, dicetosser1 said:

she'd have better luck if you got ME plastered....

If I was going to get you plastered my little chouxfleur, it would be for far better reasons than that! I'm sure Lava's capable of handling things quite well by herself. 

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

I wonder if that dice roller page still works...

Yup it's HERE.

Gosh it’s been ages since I’ve done a joust. Yes I agree that Lav can handle herself. 

23 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

I'd definitely be up for a joust! Might be good for Lav to watch one first - they can get quite involved. I wonder if that dice roller page still works....hmm It's been a hot minute since I've done a joust but I'm sure I'll remember the vast majority of how it works lol

Dont need the dice roller. You only need Dice!

probably a good idea to give lav some time    i dont think i can limit my questions to just three chapters.

I wont be able to put it up until thursday at the earliest tho   its monday night now

21 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oh, ok.. *nods unsure, tucking napalm induced pillow better up under shirt*  I was told from very good authorities, there was only one rule; "if it's not expressly forbidden then it is implicitly allowed" and then was given a few  weapons...* buttoning up pockets so to be sure tazer and hammer wont fall out, hiding glitter lance and cattle prod behind back* ? weeell...I think I hear someone calling for me.. *backing slowly away*

not sure you want to ENCOURAGE me to cheat....

13 hours ago, Taymist said:

You are the Aussie bit. :tongue:

If I was going to get you plastered my little chouxfleur, it would be for far better reasons than that! I'm sure Lava's capable of handling things quite well by herself. 

ok you had me laffing out loud   :D:D

28 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

not sure you want to ENCOURAGE me to cheat

Oh but I do..cause if we're cheating you're going down! 

About the reading part: yes, yes, I know shame on me! I'm working on it, currently at chapter 12.. 

Edited by Lavandula

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

ok you had me laffing out loud   :D:D

:wink: *tacklehugs* You need a reminder of my awesomeness every now and then lol

Dice is okay I guess. I mean not really awesome haha! Just kidding! Dicey is awesome and so are you Tay!

You're too kind Mr. MG *hugs* and how's the study going? You all done yet or still up to your eyes?

*wanders up to the bar* could I get a Flight of beer... One from each regiment please!  And hows everyone?

Yeah I’m studying again. I’m currently at work at its 2:45am lol. Graveyard shift isn’t that bad tonight!

16 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Clinging to my humor for survival? you ok there @Nikonis

Tup, doing okay... Better a week from Saturday ?:mat::bandredhand:

15 hours ago, Cairos said:

Yeah I’m studying again. I’m currently at work at its 2:45am lol. Graveyard shift isn’t that bad tonight!

Wow, graveyard shift... Hope it went well.

*slides a Guiny, a Flaming Shot and a Bandy down the bar to Niko*

Since nobody else seems inclined to serve you! Doing ok here thanks. Busy as always with work but aren't we all? What happens a week on Saturday? Holiday?

Graveyard shift doesn't sound too compatible with studying. Hope you're managing to find enough time.

*shares fresh brownies with Lava* 

*smother-hugs tay, packing brownie in boks for later (dentist appointment ?)* niko can count himself lucky he did not get lava made drinks..

Ewwww @ dentist appointment, me too later this afternoon. Just a scale & polish but still yuck.

*feeling curious about what what @Nikonis is up to in 1,5 weeks time*

Tell me about it! *feeling sorry for tay and self* 

Edited by Lavandula

On 9/9/2019 at 4:39 AM, dicetosser1 said:

Dont need the dice roller. You only need Dice!

probably a good idea to give lav some time    i dont think i can limit my questions to just three chapters.

I wont be able to put it up until thursday at the earliest tho   its monday night now

We can start whenever - DM used to send me e-mail updates about posts being responded to but haven't had that happening now so probably need to check settings and we can decide on a turn time limit before the other can double up on turns? Give each other a week at a time perhaps? lol I'm hard pressed to sit and eat in peace during the week much less have time to get on DM (especially since it's blocked at work *le sigh*). Once I'm home, it's cook dinner, wrangle toddler, collapse of exhaustion, wake up and repeat! #adulthood...yay?

*nods in agreement* Its very strange, even when you think you've got a calm day...nope!  I've sneaked in dm when folding laundry or making dinner, this last couple of weeks I've needed it for my own sanity...or insanity.. I do really look forward to the joust though!

Well let me know and I can set it up or Dicey can set it up since he’s the joust master!!!

It’s fun. It’s like a blend of trivia of WoT and a little bit of role playing. You can make it hard or super easy. Also you can use my horse when you joust!

*skimming trough  rules of trivia* ok...uhum..it sure will be entertaining. Well, thank you kindest sir MG, *bowing solemnly* I will protect horsie with my life!