DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Thane Vakarian

The Wandering Bard Inn

If y'all want a WoT trivia quiz, someone on Daniel Greene's discord does a WoT quiz every Sunday. The topics change every week.

*crawls over floor towards the bar, claws self up the bar counter, and hangs over* I don't care what you give me, just make them strong, and keep'em coming..Please. *tries to smile politely, but probably fails greatly*

Edited by Lavandula

La la la...* listening to "the eye of the world" while getting ready for hot tub* yup yup.. *grins happily while dreaming about kicking @dicetosser1s um..tushy in wot trivia* should I take notes..? 

*ignores everyone else*

*pounceytackles the Orange one standing in the doorway*:wub:  Get in here right now!!!!! 

On 9/1/2019 at 9:16 PM, Jeannaisais said:

*sits down with a flaming shot, watching the folks fight over the new recruit*

Lav - we archers are relatively quiet. We sneak in at the last second and convince you that we're the best. We do have the best drinks after all ?

so what shes saying is Archers = sneaky fibbers    nods

On 9/2/2019 at 4:14 AM, Lavandula said:

I can't just like hit someone over the head with the frying pan or maybe like ram into them with a piano..? Talk them to death, would that be an option? 

I saw this   looked at you and saw the Word SARM on ure head..... you DEFINITELY belong with us!!

On 9/2/2019 at 12:14 PM, Cairos said:

Yes you can talk them to death!

everybody needs to calm down now! Yes Lav is new. 

*unties Lav*

OI!!!!!  Who fo you think you are???!!!

On 9/3/2019 at 3:19 PM, Cairos said:

*hands BB and Lav a MG brew*

these are precious MG brew. Don’t let it go to waste!

*hugs BB* glad you’re back! 

*tackles Dicey* yo bro! Where have you been?

rolls trying to land on top of Cairos

working and getting fricken crazy by baseball    what u been up too??

On 9/4/2019 at 1:35 AM, Illian Tear said:

If y'all want a WoT trivia quiz, someone on Daniel Greene's discord does a WoT quiz every Sunday. The topics change every week.

;ink plz

On 9/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, Lavandula said:

La la la...* listening to "the eye of the world" while getting ready for hot tub* yup yup.. *grins happily while dreaming about kicking @dicetosser1s um..tushy in wot trivia* should I take notes..? 

Id suggest you do.   grins smugly

Good luck with that aim, it happens very rarely. Dicey knows his stuff so those notes better be copious! :laugh: The jousts used to be so much fun, Dicey, you should do them again.

I definitely saw one of my Wardies floating about in here last night. *taps foot* Such delinquency!  @F Horn of Valere oi oi oi oi :tongue: I wonder how many times I'd have to tag him before it became irritating? Tags @Katiora too just for laughs...who else can we bug? There's a serious shortage of Banders around.

Well thank you for the confidence, I will do my very best so it wont be a boring match for our champ. *nodding in agreement to jousts* sounds like fun! *giving big applause to Tay for bugging banders* 

40 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Well thank you for the confidence

*whispers* he is my adopted after all, it's sort of in the contract that I have to support him. :wink: I'll totally cheer you on and provide many many drinks to keep your spirits up though. *nods*

But ofcourse, perfectly understandable, would have done the same...*nods agreeable, while rummaging through book shelf after BWB and the companion..*

16 hours ago, Lavandula said:

In other words..probably not..

evil grin

16 hours ago, Taymist said:

Good luck with that aim, it happens very rarely. Dicey knows his stuff so those notes better be copious! :laugh: The jousts used to be so much fun, Dicey, you should do them again.

I definitely saw one of my Wardies floating about in here last night. *taps foot* Such delinquency!  @F Horn of Valere oi oi oi oi :tongue: I wonder how many times I'd have to tag him before it became irritating? Tags @Katiora too just for laughs...who else can we bug? There's a serious shortage of Banders around.

you forgot the AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !!!!!! bit

15 hours ago, Taymist said:

*whispers* he is my adopted after all, it's sort of in the contract that I have to support him. :wink: I'll totally cheer you on and provide many many drinks to keep your spirits up though. *nods*

she'd have better luck if you got ME plastered....

2 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

she'd have better luck if you got ME plastered...

Lol I don't agree...The point was to give me luck, and I would certainly be happy go lucky *grins* 

Oooh, found it! *cradeling big white book in arms while sending telepathic thanks to secret helpers*

On 9/5/2019 at 4:02 PM, Taymist said:

The jousts were tons of fun - I'd love to do them again as they're great for those creative juices lol

And you can tag people in posts now? Wow! Maybe they'll show up!

Hah! I'm currently at book one, chapter three (poor narg may he rest in peace) sure,  why not, maybe it will bring some people in.

1 hour ago, dicetosser1 said:

@Lavandula  uve only read two books right?  do want to do a joust or to read another book first? if the second I will see if Jea or Cairos feel like doing one

Uhm...how many weapons may I have on my person?

10 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

@Lavandula  uve only read two books right?  do want to do a joust or to read another book first? if the second I will see if Jea or Cairos feel like doing one

I'd definitely be up for a joust! Might be good for Lav to watch one first - they can get quite involved. I wonder if that dice roller page still works....hmm It's been a hot minute since I've done a joust but I'm sure I'll remember the vast majority of how it works lol

Oh, ok.. *nods unsure, tucking napalm induced pillow better up under shirt*  I was told from very good authorities, there was only one rule; "if it's not expressly forbidden then it is implicitly allowed" and then was given a few  weapons...* buttoning up pockets so to be sure tazer and hammer wont fall out, hiding glitter lance and cattle prod behind back* ? weeell...I think I hear someone calling for me.. *backing slowly away*