DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Thane Vakarian

The Wandering Bard Inn

33 minutes ago, Thane Vakarian said:

My only workout is coffee. Definitely a cranky monster without that, lol

I don't do coffee, ever. Pre-workouts are my jam though lol

I can't really do neither workout or coffee these days lol. I guess I can do some light workout, but I'm a bit nervous to since we worked so hard to get this bun in the oven lol. My belly is growing and it's annoying and awesome at the same time lol. 

Congrats Sooh! I’m here lol.

*hands out an MG Brew to everybody*

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Cairos said:

Well, can't turn down an MG brew... Can I? *drinks it down*

Edited by Nikonis

Nikon how are you doing? I know it’s been a while.

Meh, haven't been bad but have been busy, both physically and mentally, so just trying to get back in the swing of things.

5 hours ago, Sooh said:

I can't really do neither workout or coffee these days lol. I guess I can do some light workout, but I'm a bit nervous to since we worked so hard to get this bun in the oven lol. My belly is growing and it's annoying and awesome at the same time lol. 

Ah congrats on the little! Movement is good for a healthy pregnancy - when doctor approved of course! I worked out up until the day I was induced but I lived an active lifestyle before the pregnancy. And I'm a high school teacher so there's not a lot of sitting down on the job (well, I'm not the kind of teacher that does anyway).

2 hours ago, Cairos said:

Hooray for MG brew and um, Cairos - wasn't you that asked me what that was a few weeks back? Be careful with the stash, it takes a while to replace if I recall correctly 😉

I guess I should technically stay away from shots and brew, but since this is virtual I'll take my chances 😉

Good to see everyone! ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Sooh said:

I guess I should technically stay away from shots and brew, but since this is virtual I'll take my chances 😉

Good to see everyone! ❤️ 

You can have whatever you like virtually 😉

What about a Moscow mule? So glad to see people coming back.

1 hour ago, Sooh said:

Then load up the virtual mojitos! 😉

Be sure to savor every drop 😉

2 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

Be sure to savor every drop 😉

Oh I will lol!

What's a Moscow Mule?

No idea about a Moscow Mule, but I sure did miss having my secret stash of MG Brew lol I'll just have to pester Cairos for more 😉

But those flaming shots have always been perfection!

Any other threads we were planning on moving over - just curious for regimental purposes how that's going to look here (probably too clunky for my liking but I will still be active and get over it).

I know Elgee has started doing some partitions in the White Tower. Maybe ask her once that place looks more like completed. 

I'm sure the dust will settle eventually and we'll all just have to be patient!

Any more of those MG Brews floating around?

*secretly hands Jea a MG brew*

so it seems that I can’t see the Campfire anymore from the forum side. Verb said it’s still there but I can’t see it. I’ll bug him more about it. For now the RR program is on hold at the moment due to activity and also the rankings and points. We will still have the Regiments for sure. I was looking at SG club to see how they did it. They just said to respect the post for each faction and have members from those factions only. Sooo I was thinking of having a post for each regiment and only for those members. For new members or returning members that need a regiment or want to change, that can be discussed PM. 

*hands another round of MG brews to everybody*

also bring back lost members if you can!

The lost members I know aren't even active on Facebook anymore.....*hides her special MG Brew inside another cup and sips on it softly*

Not all of us feel the lure of WoT anymore I guess 😢 Perhaps the more we talk about them, the more their ears will itch, and then suddenly, they'll appear? Who should we pick on first? Hmmm *appears to ponder in thought but is mainly just sipping away at her delicious drink while thinking how chocolate would pair perfectly with it*

I feel like a lot were lost when the forum changed and that took a while. I would expect certain people will want to come back to check out the boards around the new tv show. 

Yeah I totally agree that people will come back when the new show comes around. 

Anyways...how’s your day going Sooh and Jea?

Cairos, dropped you a PM.

*accepts the MG Brew in passing* :wink:

I spent ALL day yesterday working in my new classroom. The previous teacher of the room was a hoarder of books and, while I love good books, these books were not well cared for 😢 And SO much dust and bugs *shudders*

The shelves are now clean and next week I will be organizing them and putting them back together. That and starting to work on some decorating ideas for the room! I don't want it to be too overwhelming but I don't want it to feel 'cold' either. Any suggestions that are VERY budget friendly? (#teacherlife=no$)

Today I have to finish my background check for switching districts, then it's library storytime and in the afternoon, if we're both up for it, I'm taking the little guy swimming 🙂 

Whooo!!!! Teacher stuff!! ❤️❤️ 

I usually spend my summers watching US teachers prep their classrooms, half happy I don't have to, half sad I don't get to lol.

What are you looking for? like stuff to cover your bulletin boards or artwork or?? I've seen people say they cover their boards with fabric, because they don't have to switch it out every year. Paper gets so scratched up and poked through. Fabric should be more durable. And for like borders I've seen people make some themselves, print out and just copy as many as they need.

Alternatively have an art project the first week with like watercolors and big pieces of paper and hang around the room 🙂