A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Thane Vakarian

The Wandering Bard Inn

@Cass omg those are awesome

*tackles the squire....and ties her to a desk with chains*

Now don't go anyway.

15 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

watch ure mouth Canadian!!

...Zander what have you done to get called out?!

And what in the world did I walk back into?

On 9/25/2019 at 10:38 PM, Cairos said:

I’m not referring to age. I’m just saying your an oldie member from ages ago lol. 

*hands Tay more MG brew so she can get tipsy*

*makes a mental note to get affronted more often if it results in extra MG Brew* :laugh:

On 9/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, Cairos said:

We might start up the raw recruit program and get you on your way with a regiment and craziness lol.

I see a 'might' there...:tongue:... step in the right direction!

16 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

She is in need of a Task I believe Tay....

Only when the MG says so! I'm not making work for myself, sheesh! :ph34r: He could send her to the Cav first after all.

16 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

And I can't spotfine her  it's pretty accurate really....   it's when we keep being polite to you that you have to watch out...

That's your Scottish ancestry, hun *nods sagely* we're exactly the same that way. If I'm picking on you, it's a compliment because I think you understand the twin celtic concepts of 'craic' and 'banter'. Politeness is not a good sign. I did try to explain that to them last night. Smh.

@Lessa Nikia you just walked into a whole lot of fun lol. Remember the good old days

muwahahaha

@Taymist maybe i should send her to the Cavs first lol

@dicetosser1 same old Aussie lol. go get those law breakers!

31 minutes ago, Cairos said:

@Taymist maybe i should send her to the Cavs first lol

Did you see that, Dicey?! I just predicted what the MG would do. :wink: Ah can tell ze futurez. *waggles fingers mysteriously*

3 hours ago, Taymist said:

Only when the MG says so! I'm not making work for myself, sheesh! :ph34r: He could send her to the Cav first after all.

That's your Scottish ancestry, hun *nods sagely* we're exactly the same that way. If I'm picking on you, it's a compliment because I think you understand the twin celtic concepts of 'craic' and 'banter'. Politeness is not a good sign. I did try to explain that to them last night. Smh.

Quit trying to make work for me!!

lol

8 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Did you see that, Dicey?! I just predicted what the MG would do. :wink: Ah can tell ze futurez. *waggles fingers mysteriously*

wanna see me change the future???

You need work, it keeps you outta mischief. Well some mischief. Like... 20%...maybe. :unsure:

Do you really want to risk doing that? :ohmy:

*relaxes by the bar, sipping on a flaming shot and one of the MG Brews she snuck away from the stash - you would think the new MG's would change those things around from time to time....*

I see we're all having wonderful here. Zanatron, play along with the spotfines - it's all in good fun ? Really, we've always been about fun here! The Archers tend to be the best though - we have flaming shots and we don't make you dig out the latrine.....we teach you how to work with either a bow or daggers, oftentimes both! 

2 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

*relaxes by the bar, sipping on a flaming shot and one of the MG Brews she snuck away from the stash - you would think the new MG's would change those things around from time to time....*

I see we're all having wonderful here. Zanatron, play along with the spotfines - it's all in good fun ? Really, we've always been about fun here! The Archers tend to be the best though - we have flaming shots and we don't make you dig out the latrine.....we teach you how to work with either a bow or daggers, oftentimes both! 

4 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I got to admit... bows and knives are cooler than lances/spears/javelin/ect....

That's my kind of recruit!! *steals Illian and refuses to let anyone come anywhere close......shifts her flaming arrows in the quiver as a hidden threat*

4 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I got to admit... bows and knives are cooler than lances/spears/javelin/ect....

Only cowards need to fight at a distance....real soldiers get in their enemies faces before hacking them into bits and pieces!!!!!

Lololololol

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Only cowards need to fight at a distance....real soldiers get in their enemies faces before hacking them into bits and pieces!!!!!

Lololololol

Uh, excuse me, we archers are highly proficient in the use of daggers. Do not get close to us, we know how to take you down with some of the smallest blades!

Besides - daggers and bows look way cooler than any of the other weapons. *strokes her wooden bow Ingoria fondly, remembering just how much the bow has helped her in the Band throughout the years* 

Those aren't knives.....these are knives. We call them swords though because that's just cooler. Why would you not want to get blood on you? That completely defeats the purpose of the stabbity, slashy bit. Weirdos. :wacko:

FootyTay1BandingPressie.png

1 hour ago, Taymist said:

Those aren't knives.....these are knives. We call them swords though because that's just cooler. Why would you not want to get blood on you? That completely defeats the purpose of the stabbity, slashy bit. Weirdos. :wacko:

FootyTay1BandingPressie.png

micdrop.gif

11 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Plus, if you kill them from long distance, you don't have to get blood on you.

Illian, I like your logic *nods approvingly*

Tay - not everyone enjoys the blood and gore. Besides, the infantry would get nowhere without the archery regiment as we truly are the first line of defense ?

11 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Plus, if you kill them from long distance, you don't have to get blood on you.

Illian, I like your logic *nods approvingly*

Tay - not everyone enjoys the blood and gore. Besides, the infantry would get nowhere without the archery regiment as we truly are the first line of defense ?

Bows and horses are for those who cant.  Swords are for those who can imo.