DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Thane Vakarian

The Wandering Bard Inn

11 hours ago, Taymist said:

Do too *clearly neglected* :sad:

Are you SURE  REALLY REALLY sure   that you want me to start paying lots of attention to you??

53 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

Live one?? Old school? What have I gotten myself into.....and, uh, I will be double checking those rules are accurate before we begin!

*thinks about pouting that she isn't getting anything special for the joust, but remembers that she has some mean flaming arrows and a beautiful bow - Ingoria is totally ready to dominate this joust ? *

no missile type weapons or use   its a Joust  you use a Horse a Shield and a Lance. No throwing any of them

and remember   Ive been the one WRITING the rules...

38 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

I can probably find the old proboards again and since I was MG when those were running, I think I still have admin access over there! That and, my brain since I've played the game a time or two ?

33 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Well, thank you, jea! That would be amazingly helpful. *looking at jea with pure adoration* you want newbie to learn the rules? Thats how you do it @Cairos @dicetosser1 *points at jea*

pity she tried giving you a link to the wrong game.....

Edited by dicetosser1

16 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

pity she tried giving you a link to the wrong game.....

Well at least she tried, mr two rules ?

*munching popcorn*

Edited by Lavandula

@dicetosser1 these were the rules used for the joust between you and Chae...

1.) Each person will ask their opponent 5 questions. (HP special rule)

2.) If the person answering guesses correctly, then the questioner misses with their lance.

3.) In one post you will have, your answer to the question and your next question.

4.) The results of the tilt will play out in the next post you make.

5.) It is possible that both will score a hit, or both will miss on the same pass.

6.) A tie is possible, and if it occurs I will ask a tie breaker question.

7.) there will be no need to wait for the joustmaster to post between your posts.  Continue posting with the knight assigned to your joust.

8.)  The person with the most hits at the end will win the joust.

9) NO GOOGLEFU!!!!!!

Do you want anything else changed or added to the rules. Also we are limiting the questions to how many books Lav has actually read to be fair.

*glances at Dice* that means no questions from the other books.

Am I assuming that @dicetosser1 and @Jeannaisais will be jousting first to show how joust goes! 

I think this this is a splendid idea!!!! Woot woot!

*waves at cairos from tabletop* yeah that's the plan.

Hey! Wait a minute... you making up new rules especially for me, dice? In addition to giving me obstacles, like scared horsie and no weapons..Don't know if I should feel offended or flattered.. 

Edited by Lavandula

rules are always the same   no help from anyone else is an unwritten one rping the joust is another unwritten one  and by that i mean ure on a horse using a lance and shield  not firing arrows or channeling or what not

@Cairos  yeah me and jea first  lav SHOULD be speed reading the books cause its a bit hard to limit questions to the first 4 chapters of EOTW...

Wow! I actually get a lance and shield too?! ? *shakes head in astonishment* 

Sorry Jak is calling me,, toodles! *jumps up on table dancing the night away with new best friend jak, whose gonna help lava cheat*

(I'm done with eye of the world..and lava's GONNA read the books in her own good time.)

14 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Are you SURE  REALLY REALLY sure   that you want me to start paying lots of attention to you??

*arches eyebrow* If that idea had ever scared me, we wouldn't be adopteds at all.

*Zander shakes his head after another night of booze and no sleeps and realizes how bored he really is amd decides ita time to haves ome funs...*

*JUMPS ON BUNYANS BACK AND STANDS WHILE CHUGGING A KEG..

BUNYAN TAKES OFF THEN BUCKS ZANDER OFF SPILLING ALL THE REST OF THE KEG...HE SEES CAIROS AND DROPS A HULK HOGAN LEG DROP ON HIM FOR GOOD MEASURE AND PROCEEDS TO THROW A CHAIR AT TAYMIST FOR AND THEN CLOTHESLINES JENNA THEN CHANNELS A GATEWAY TO ESCAPE!!!*

Edited by Zanatron

Good thing no one here is a Redarm....

innocentface.gif 

Interesting.. Lav thought she had to sit here munching popcorn till she needed new uniform, before entertainment was comming *muncing popcorn..again!*

Oh...no! I see where this is going.. Lava scapegoat.. That wont do..not at all.. LAVA did not create this mess! *throws away popcorn, crawling under tables against doors..last table before freedom..*

Lav did it imo and as a former Red Arm with an extremely well known love of the rules, you can obv trust what i said i saw... 

Wt...?! *bumps head in table* owee! *points at still half drunk Zander* I certainly.. Oh why even bother..

Weeell there certainly is a perfectly good reason for this and.. *looks around on all the ruckus and poor bunyan eating popcorn in the corner* the truth is.. OH MY LIGHT, MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!! Gotta go... 

*sidesteps chair*

*hops up on the bar outta the way*

*continues filing nails*

Yeah... no... he's an Infant... automatic win. #sorrynotsorry

*wifi wanders in to the wandering inn*  OH MY....OH OH MY....*see's Lava under table, zander standing in middle of totally wrecked barroom, and tay sitting on bar filing her nails*...WHO IN THE LOVE OF....DID THIS...?????

3 hours ago, Taymist said:

*sidesteps chair*

*hops up on the bar outta the way*

*continues filing nails*

Yeah... no... he's an Infant... automatic win. #sorrynotsorry

Valar Morghulis 

Lololololol

1 hour ago, Wildfire Sedai said:

WHO IN THE LOVE OF....DID THIS...?????

59 minutes ago, Liitha said:

*peeks in* 

*crawls out from under table* welcome Lii, ignore the mess, and do come in! *brushes of a table and hands Lii a welcome drink*

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

*Zander shakes his head after another night of booze and no sleeps and realizes how bored he really is amd decides ita time to haves ome funs...*

*JUMPS ON BUNYANS BACK AND STANDS WHILE CHUGGING A KEG..

BUNYAN TAKES OFF THEN BUCKS ZANDER OFF SPILLING ALL THE REST OF THE KEG...HE SEES CAIROS AND DROPS A HULK HOGAN LEG DROP ON HIM FOR GOOD MEASURE AND PROCEEDS TO THROW A CHAIR AT TAYMIST FOR AND THEN CLOTHESLINES JENNA THEN CHANNELS A GATEWAY TO ESCAPE!!!*

weaves of Air grab Zander and hold him in place. These weaves are inverted and then looped around a beam

Bunyan walks over, looks at Zander, drags one back hoof then the other across across the ground as if sharpening them, then turns around, looks over his shoulder for one last aim....

Zanders about to become Bunyans personal Yo-Yo...

2 hours ago, Liitha said:

*peeks in* 

You! 

Image result for get over here