DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Thane Vakarian

The Wandering Bard Inn

Welcome, weary traveler, to the Wandering Bard Inn !

25-dd-tavern.jpg

Have a seat,have a drink and feel free to share any stories, songs or miraculous recipes you have encountered.

Your innkeeper will gladly serve you a drink of your choosing, be it Ale, Bandy, a Flaming Shot, or anything else you fancy.

spirits3compressed.jpg

Enjoy your stay!

*Cairos wanders into the Inn*

I see we have a new bar in our new club! Thank you Thane for providing us this wonderful place! Can I get a flaming shot?!

Welcome Cairos!

First of all, congratulations on being made leader of this Club.

That being said, first round of drinks is on the house!

Enjoy the flaming shot, boss 😀

fa185ae0186d65b81f78f211dbead26b.jpg

I will also take a flaming shot - maybe it'll help these new 'forums' make more sense?

*hands a double flaming shot*

I doubt that the current situation will make any sense soon to the people who were here before the SG-massacre... We've been given the "clubs" to prevent complete rioting and to keep members on the site... but it still feels too empty to me.

Enough ranting from my part, a bartender should give happy thoughts, right?

Now, I'm gonna just say this: the Inn's always open, for everyone! Cairos, Dice and myself will work to get things up to speed. That, my friends, is a promise*

*raises glass*

Cheers!

My issue is that it feels SUPER clunky and unorganized. The previous one was so nice and neat - I knew there would be a switch but didn't think it would *this* different.

I'm here to help keep up activity and can do things to help out if absolutely needed. It's been quite a few years but I did hold pretty much every major leadership role within both my regiment and the Band as a whole throughout my tenure (I'm okay with those who are currently in charge as well, just saying I'm here to lend a hand if needed).

Indeed it does feel unorganized. It's like the Social Groups were an eyesore and now they have been reduced in size to "keep the site pretty". The number of secondary, or private, boards has been reduced as well. Getting things to how they were before will be nearly impossible. But, we'll still try ;)

The help will be greatly appreciated. The main thing we need is activity, so we're doing good posting in here :)

Meanders in for a drink after a very long absence to check out the new home of the band.  How about a drink for an old face?  Been a while... Too long!  How is everyone?

And sorry for all the work I may have left you with but big congrats Cairos!  You'll do great!

Now, where is that returning members thread 😛

Welcome back Nikon! its been too long! Don't be sorry about leaving dude. We all know that Real life can get in the way and it happens. Thank you sir for the congrats. If i didn't step up the Band would of been closed.

Here is the link to the sign in thread.

New OR Returning band member

*hands out a round of drinks*

Welcome back :) We're trying to get everything back in order. So far, I don't think we're doing that bad ;)

21 hours ago, Thane Vakarian said:

Indeed it does feel unorganized. It's like the Social Groups were an eyesore and now they have been reduced in size to "keep the site pretty". The number of secondary, or private, boards has been reduced as well. Getting things to how they were before will be nearly impossible. But, we'll still try 😉

The help will be greatly appreciated. The main thing we need is activity, so we're doing good posting in here 🙂

Teacher me loved the organization we had going - for all of the Social Groups! I can see why all the different threads might be overwhelming but in a way, not sure this is any better. I don't like how there's a 'feed' of what's happening when.

And sure thing, just let me know when/where I can help! 

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the "clubs" as they are somewhat on the side of the actual boards and won't be as easy to find. We're going to have to be diligent with inviting people to clubs in their introduction threads. 

IMO when they made this partition that's what they're going to get. We have to be allowed to find new friends and show them the more playful side of DM. 

totally agreed upon. I just wonder if 'they' will let it happen easily? Maybe I'm pessimistic and all that, but seeing how the Social Groups have been reduced to a fraction of what they were, I doubt that there will be a lot of support for the clubs.

*has another flaming shot*

Anything I can get you, Sooh?

I'll take a shot as well 😉

And yeah, agreed about the Social Groups. It's unfortunate. That was my pull to the site. 

FlaminDrPepperShot-Dollarphotoclub_20947

Archers make the best bartenders.... If you spill a flaming shot, chances are, you'll need to rebuild your bar 😀

Hot... 😉

Now where are the rest of the people? I mean, it's all nice and cosy to be alone in the bar with you, Thane, but it would be more fun if the rest would show 😄 

Well, it's 5a.m. here - gearing up for my early morning workout but I'll still take a virtual flaming shot 😉

That does not sound like anything I would enjoy. All the power to you for doing it lol!

*hands a flaming shot* 

You earned it. I'm starting work In a bit, until 10pm tonight. Looks like it's going to be a quiet day, but in the security business, you never know for sure

2 hours ago, Sooh said:

That does not sound like anything I would enjoy. All the power to you for doing it lol!

My workouts keep me sane lol Seriously, I'm not sure who I would be without them! Every morning, I get some type of workout in - I'm a cranky beast if I don't....

Thanks for the flaming shot Thane!