DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*waves hand* White Ajah over here!

• Community Administrator

Image result for park bench library

Let's make this our designated meeting spot till things settle.

I'm not quite sure what the future holds for the White Ajah.  As you all saw, Rhea has stepped down as Head and has become the new Sitter.  I'm happy (and sad) to announce that I will take her place as Head (the First Weaver, according to the Wheel of Time Companion).  This new switch to Clubs might displace us for a little while.  But I'm here!  Feel free to bring any questions, comments, or concerns my way!

For the time being, let's frolic next to this adorable traveling library and have ourselves some tea!

4 hours ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

Yay!  Ben's here too!  (I might get in touch with ASG and let him know now is the time to come back in preparation for the tv show!)

I hope he returns!

13 hours ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

Just so ya'll know, I emailed Maria Simons to see what the correct title of the Head of the White is.  *LOL*  The Companion might have a typo.

And Ben was right!  Maria said it was a typo and it was fixed in the paperback version!  So back to First Reasoner it is! 

43 minutes ago, Gentled Ben said:

Seems reasonable. The WoT Wiki says First Reasoner, and I'm pretty sure that First Weaver is for the Yellow, but I could be mistaken.

Yes, I'm sure it says that somewhere in the novels.  But I was taking the Companion as the ultimate in canon.  My faith was unfounded.  *lol*

On 7/18/2019 at 7:56 PM, Ryrin said:

LOL. I’m sure she will be.

Rhea, you better not disappear!!!! 

No worries I am still around! I've just been too busy to keep up with my duties here and IRL!

• 2 weeks later...