DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Everybody!

So this is the new place, is it?

*Peeks out curtains, runs finger across shcelf looking for dust*

Well, it feels a bit weird and empty, but I'm sure we can do something about that.

I'm not quite sure where the Gray kitchens are, bubbles of evil and all that, but that never stopped me before!

image.png.fd05f6e9bbe450854232c9f6bd1c3a03.png

Cookie anyone?

What's going on with you? We are having a period of warm weather here - not as sweltering as the heat wave that hit Europe a few weeks ago, but just warm enough that I wish I were in a beer garden with a nice cold drink than in a stuffy office!

ooooooo cookies *grabs five*

it’s finally warming up to summer levels here even got to break out my shorts. and made some mint chocolate chip ice cream. first batch of the season

• Community Administrator

I think it'll take as a bit to get into the swing of the new format, but I'm sure it'll be interesting once we get used to it.

*grabs a cookie*

Is this what happens when a bubble of evil shifts things within the White Tower?

@Crossoh, Mint choc icecream is great, it's one of my favourites.

I have the shorts and skirts out too, which is nice for a change

yep @Mashiara Sedai things go missing, but the cookies survive! cookie are eternal!

@Mrs. Cindy Gill *glomps mintee close and stuffs an throws an extra cookie her way* It's good that you have AC though. I spent quite a bit longer in the supermarket the other day because it was lovely and cool in there

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...