DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sooh

Blue's Fantasy Lounge

16 hours ago, Millon said:

ooooooooo, my favorite book of the series. Where are you currently?

I no remember exactly.. But it's somewhere between rands love life and a whole lot of never-ending whining... so either you're saying you like whining and boring, or the book will actually take a turn for the better?

(I will say in the books defence, at my current state, it will take a lot to keep my interest, my attention span is probably on the level of a two year old atm😝)

Did I mention it's good seeing you again?🙂

***comes running in with lovely desserts for the Blues***

Blue-Velvet-Cake-by-Eva-Kosmas-Flores-9-

That is a blue velvet cake.

327002716072201.jpg?type=webp&to=crop&r=

Following the cookie trail..ooooh! What is going on it's cookies all over the tower, did the tooth fairy have a visit? 😋😯

@Cairos if only I could dive into the screen and have piece of these XD

* drools *

It's so dumb, with the confinement and all, I should have the time to bake but I just don't. I'm gorging myself on strawberries and smoothies tho lol

Even if used to bake smaller things like macaroons and cupcakes, that blueberry cake is just soooo pretty. Maybe I should have a try at that one 😄

Posted (edited)

*streaking through singing "there are no straight people in the world"*

3edee87865e35fec4e4fffbc2561bade.gif

Edited by Lavandula

Where are all the people though?

Do you think I scared them away with my invitations 😱

No way! I don't know what happened.. It must have been a troloc invasion right behind our backs *nods*

* rolls up sleeves *

Time to check up the Tower's defenses and warm up our fireballs 😂

On 5/31/2020 at 11:57 AM, Hayl3y said:

@Cairos if only I could dive into the screen and have piece of these XD

* drools *

It's so dumb, with the confinement and all, I should have the time to bake but I just don't. I'm gorging myself on strawberries and smoothies tho lol

Even if used to bake smaller things like macaroons and cupcakes, that blueberry cake is just soooo pretty. Maybe I should have a try at that one 😄

I just baked one of the best things I have ever made. Cheesecake cups. Use a cupcake tin with liners, use a vanilla oreo in the bottom of the cup instead of the traditional graham cracker crust, made a lemon curd for the first time ever and it came out AMAZING to dollop on top of the baked cheese cake cups and, lastly, place two raspberries and two blueberries on top. I thought maybe some icing sugar dusted on top would be nice but decided not to. They were incredible.  

2 hours ago, Millon said:

I just baked one of the best things I have ever made. Cheesecake cups. Use a cupcake tin with liners, use a vanilla oreo in the bottom of the cup instead of the traditional graham cracker crust, made a lemon curd for the first time ever and it came out AMAZING to dollop on top of the baked cheese cake cups and, lastly, place two raspberries and two blueberries on top. I thought maybe some icing sugar dusted on top would be nice but decided not to. They were incredible.  

That sounds yummy!

8 hours ago, Millon said:

I'll be right over.