DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sooh

Blue's Fantasy Lounge

oh my chocolate ? dark, milk or white ?

and what house are you in HP ? I'm a Slytherin btw hehehe

Fav universe is definitely Sarah J Maas' throne of glass which isn't that well known but she writes so well. Her universe is full of dashing fairies, evil plots and huge magical powers.

I love the  dark, 80% but I'll eat the 70% too... 

Wow I realized I never actually thought of wich house, maybe I should take a test, lol. 

Oooh sounds intriguing, I will definitely check out that book (right now!) 

Oooh you can mix and match? Well in that case I'm thinking huffelpuff mixed with ravenclaw (doesn't that sound like a fight waiting to happen lol?) I do wish I had a little streak of slytherin too, but alas..

I did the test on the old HP site called Pottermore 😄

There were a lot of games over there... but now as I'm looking for the link to it, I see that the site is closed and that it was replaced by something different, called wizarding world. I'm all sad now lol

I do have a very large ravenclaw side, I have to admit but I like my green scarf 🙃

Meeeh, I'm really happy we can't make people fit into square little boxes, it would be utterly boring🙂

... and i just discover now, as i read Lily's reply, that we can add facebook buttons on our profiles .... 😅

i really need glasses

Oh I didn't know that either lol..

Say hayley...about lovely surprises...would it be done to make a surprise for say...a warder? 😇

Warders? 

On 5/7/2020 at 7:16 PM, Lavandula said:

Oh I didn't know that either lol..

Say hayley...about lovely surprises...would it be done to make a surprise for say...a warder? 😇

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooH Yes !

Do you need help ? 😄

Mehehe...maybe😁

Hey btw, hayley, while I'm here I probably should try to learn something, do you have any wisdom to share about the difference between aes sedai  and warder tracks? Also what is the best about the blue ajah, that differs it from the other ajahs (Not to say it's better or worse, just something you like that is specific to the blues)? 

Well I may have visited a couple of Ajah myself * cough *

The Blue board is a place of fandom, it's a place where you can unleash you inner geek and obsess about your favourite universes with similarly geeky people.

I'm a new Blue myself, I was previously a Red but thought that it would make much more sense to switch to the Blues since I became their Head. Before picking Reds, I was hesitating a lot between the two groups. I picked Red (because I like the idea of doing what needs to be done, of defending the people who need it, ...) over Blues even if in the end I am very geeky ☺️

I am souvra bonded to a wonderful Blue Lady and what I noticed about the Blues is that - beyond their love for for the usual Blue themes - they are lovely cheerful people, they are very inclusive as well and they like to have fun.

Now I won't  lie - there are not many Blues who are active atm so we start from a pretty blank page. This Ajah has a lot of potential to create activity but it needs more people * nods *

I hope I answered your question XD

If not, you can paint my office in a bright pink colour lol

I vote for opaque couche aka pantone 448 C instead

Pink been overdone somewhat in red halls already 😛

10 minutes ago, Liitha said:

I vote for opaque couche aka pantone 448 C instead

Pink been overdone somewhat in red halls already 😛

You've got some samples? And you do mean the light red halls, no? 😏

1 hour ago, Hayl3y said:

Well I may have visited a couple of Ajah myself * cough *

Lol thank you hailey, yeah it's not easy..I kinda had to take a step back anyway...

child-1721906_1280.jpg

What have I started 😄

@Liitha that colour reminds me of goose poop, it's horrible 😂

1 hour ago, Hayl3y said:

What have I started 😄

@Liitha that colour reminds me of goose poop, it's horrible 😂

I know its what they made mandtory on smoke packages in australia so it would be less atractive, its goten called the worlds ugliest color 😉

On 5/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, Hayl3y said:

WOOT WOOT ! We have an aspie 😄

... now lemme find my glue, my ropes .... so what's this thing about naughty stuff ? XD

Also, I'll jump on the occasion and ask what is your favourite universe ? There are no bad answers except for ... Star trek of course 😊

CHAE!!! . . . . .  .hi

On 5/4/2020 at 5:44 PM, Lavandula said:

Yay! I thought I wouldn't be able to visit the blues, I'm so happy! *bouncing around*

Meeeh...we no need any glue and rope, just feed me chocolate and I'll stay forever and ever😁

I'm sorry to say, I'm at book four WOT, and it still haven't beaten HP.. 

(Goggleshmoogles star trek) ah those, not really...although I'm not really into star wars either, sure I watched them (well not the last, I'm not sure I wanna watch that..)more than once, but I don't think I would call myself a great fan..😝

What's yours?

ooooooooo, my favorite book of the series. Where are you currently?

The Blues also have an awesome pool with a bar and the best ...... muffins. . . . . blueberry muffins. . . of course. 

Mills !!!! *snugglebites* you're alive * piches* XD

how's u ?  😄