DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sooh

Blue's Fantasy Lounge

Nah... I'm referring to ball pythons. They're just really cool snakes.…...........................................................

Of Course I Mean Monty Python!

Python fan here ?

Life of Brian is one of my favourites, but followed closely by the series 'and now for something completely different'

23 hours ago, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Nah... I'm referring to ball pythons. They're just really cool snakes.…...........................................................

Of Course I Mean Monty Python!

>.<;

for the sake of argument,  they could have created another Python show, the other being so old and John Cleese doing wine documentaries: "one is red, the other isn't" ...

but yeah..  lol

On 11/8/2019 at 6:55 PM, Calindra said:

Another one I love is the Dragon Prince

Ohhhhhh!!!!

I'm very happy with that series. When i heard the creaters of Avatar the last Airbender and Legend of Korra were doing a new thing, I had to gobble it up.

There's no active Blue Staff at the moment, but if you want to know stuff, you can ask me.

41 minutes ago, Elgee said:

There's no active Blue Staff at the moment, but if you want to know stuff, you can ask me.

Yes, I would love that! If you're sure you got time?

44 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Yes, I would love that! If you're sure you got time?

It's important, so I'll MAKE time! hehehe

20 minutes ago, Elgee said:

It's important, so I'll MAKE time! hehehe

It's not life and death, mumsy! Lol ? I could just wait for the blues to come back.

White is rather comfy yah know?

8df9fca07aa4e8993630dc35aa64a183.gif

LoL

Well, you can post your questions here or ask at Discord

Dunk..scritch..tear

Whats that sound from the blues attick, sounds like its coming from the sectoin they keep theyr christmas decoration stored

Tip tap tip tap..litle steps scurrying through the dark rooms

Tch tear..sounds like something climbing the curtains..sticky swish..its coming from the roof *looks up*

tenor.gif

*smashes Elfie with his morning star*

I cannot stand that bloody thing. Simply because of knowing the inevitability that I too will be posting ridiculous photos like this in the near future to see my son's smile. lol

Hello Blues! Miss me?

Oh yes, I am sure there will be two variations of Elfie poses shared when I start. Kid appropriate and probably not so appropriate hahaha

That is so true *nods in agreement* what does the blue like? Blueberry muffins?

muffins-4002550_1280.jpg

Freshly baked straight out of the oven.. I JUST PUT THEM HERE AND WALKS AWAY! *hides*

eggs-5004199_1280.jpg

7. Jump jump jump like an easter bunny.

Edited by Lavandula

Ohhhhhh, these Blues-berries love them some blueberry muffins. I ALMOST went AS for the Blues. It was the first place that I came out of creeper mode in. I was not the same. . . . . loud person that I am now. lol

Maybe we should talk about Harry Potter. 

We keep looking at houses with a closet under the stairs. My kids keep referring to them as "Harry's room." Now, I won't buy a house unless it has a Harry's Room. We'll probably make a sign. 

The Blue Man Group is coming to a theatre in Buffalo soon. I'm interested. 

A Harry's Room, will be a common phrase in realty in 20 years and children will ask, Why is it called a Harry's Room? and the story will be altered in such a way as to become an urban legend of how people would lock their kid's under the stairs if they misbehaved and totally forget the ACTUAL relevance of a Harry's Room. 

giphy.gif

I'm in the blue house,  FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!!

Hey, your highness @Maera , get your cute tush in heeeere!!!! The blues are open for visitors woop woop!!!!!!!!!🤘

(Pssst and she's gonna teach us to be naughty without getting caught)

WOOT WOOT ! We have an aspie 😄

... now lemme find my glue, my ropes .... so what's this thing about naughty stuff ? XD

Also, I'll jump on the occasion and ask what is your favourite universe ? There are no bad answers except for ... Star trek of course 😊

Yay! I thought I wouldn't be able to visit the blues, I'm so happy! *bouncing around*

Meeeh...we no need any glue and rope, just feed me chocolate and I'll stay forever and ever😁

I'm sorry to say, I'm at book four WOT, and it still haven't beaten HP.. 

(Goggleshmoogles star trek) ah those, not really...although I'm not really into star wars either, sure I watched them (well not the last, I'm not sure I wanna watch that..)more than once, but I don't think I would call myself a great fan..😝

What's yours?