DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sooh

Blue's Fantasy Lounge

Oooh, excitement!

I did really enjoy 12... especially Egwene's storyline.

Audible is a life saver when driving, been picking up the mystic trilogy lately and made it into book 2, enjoying it so far.

Has another couple series I started on but been a bit tired lately so had to put them on hold because the stories got to complicated so I kept feeling like I constantly lost track of where the story was going and had to rewind.

The Blues are not super active these days, but we pop in every now and then. Out saving the world and stuff ?

Happy to have a visitor though ❤️

*runs screaming through the thread*

Whew. That's better.

*flops in a bean bag chair to relax for a bit*

Hi all :wub:

Hello lovely blues,

I have read on this thread, that there are not many active blues anymore?

As an aspie, I am working my way around the ajahs, trying to have a chat to see where I may best fit, I was wondering how the blues get along/what brings them together as a group as it is one of the ajahs I only have the book understanding of 

Maera x

No worse then some other small ones, there is at least 4 aroundish Sooh, songstress, keyholder and our late keeper who just resigned but said she would be around, and might well have missed a name or such too (it is me and I am horible with names and who belongs who, so sorry if someone got forgotten)

If you read a bit around you probably caugth that they also are nicknamed the HP ajah, so they do have an interest in fantasy and the like.

Actually thats an idea when discs get more active they and Me'areath should posible be able to do something event wise togheter 😛

Edited by Liitha

The Blues are big on Harry Potter like Lii said, and they are also big on other fantasy series and shows. Some sci-fi, if I remember correctly. To be honest, I'm such an HP geek that I seriously considered joining the Blues, but I am not into the other fandoms, and felt a little overwhelmed by them all. The Blues are a lot of fun to be around. I have a Blue bonded. Where is he, anyway? @Wayward_fool 

Oh right that makes 5 cant forget boopsy, just talked to him elsewhere so he is around

Second time lucky (doubling my treats) *clears throat* triccccckkkk or treaaattt (treats only)

Oh and whilst I'm here, are there anyother firefly fans in da house?

Might have to check it out if netflix have it

@Maera  - I love Firefly!  

Regarding our Ajah, as Lily and Lii said, we are known as the Harry Potter Ajah around these here parts, but we love and welcome fandoms of all kinds.  We're especially well-versed in sci-fi/fantasy series - both books and tv shows.  

I think our ability to "let our freak flag fly" so to speak is what binds us together.  We are all quirky and we celebrate everyone's unique-ness :).

We may be small right now, but we are mighty ;).  We're one of those places where it always fits and feels like home, no matter how long you've been away. 

34 minutes ago, IdleCuriosity said:

ooh a fandom ajah! inside a fandom website. fandom inception

so cool!

It's such a Blue thing *grins*

Hey Key! It's awesome to see you here *grins and snugglebites*

Oooh... fiction lovers!! I'm slowly making my rounds of the Ajahs, blues were always interesting in the books!

I must admit, I'm not a HP fan,  I like them,  but I'm not passionate about any of it other than being RAVENCLAW..! ❤️

On 11/3/2019 at 2:54 AM, Maera said:

Oh and whilst I'm here, are there anyother firefly fans in da house?

I love Firefly!!! If you like that,  you might love The Expanse on Prime. I've devoured the series, and the 3rd season will come out this December!!

Another one I love is the Dragon Prince, this one on Netflix. 

Question for the lot of you: I'd love to write about any of those shows!

On 11/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, Caldazar al'Aemon said:

Any Python fans in the house?

I haven't had the pleasure..! yet! Though I should remedy that... I'm assuming you're referring to Monty Python?