Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, BridMorgan said:

Thanks @Lavandula

 

Hey, this is exciting! We have missed you!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sissssssssss *discards any semblance of dignity*

 

*pouncestackleshuggles* welcome home :wub: *sprinkles red and green confetti everywhere* 

 

'bout time :tongue: I'm just going to follow you round the boards doing this you realise?

 

Any chance of dragging cuz back too? 

 

*leaves a plate of mint choccy wafers for the lovely Greenies*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still so tickled she is back!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ryrin said:

 

Hey, this is exciting! We have missed you!! 

Missed you all too @Ryrin

16 hours ago, Taymist said:

Sissssssssss *discards any semblance of dignity*

 

*pouncestackleshuggles* welcome home :wub: *sprinkles red and green confetti everywhere* 

 

'bout time :tongue: I'm just going to follow you round the boards doing this you realise?

 

Any chance of dragging cuz back too? 

 

*leaves a plate of mint choccy wafers for the lovely Greenies*

*smooches her Sis*  I better start running around to all the clubs so you can do this.  I've not had this much attention in a while!  😜

9 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

It's good to see you back, Brid!

Thanks @LilyElizabeth!  It is good to be back.  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BridMorgan said:

*smooches her Sis*  I better start running around to all the clubs so you can do this.  I've not had this much attention in a while!  😜

 

 

*chuckles* You do running? Since when? I thought you needed a horse to get from A to B? :baalzamon: You can have as much attention as you like though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's what makes us so lovable. :happy: Look at all the Red/Green bonds there have been. I rest my case. :wink:

 

Besides, you wouldn't have me any other way, sis.

dancing2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m scared of Reds. 

 

😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all! Tomorrow is mid-week. Almost the weekend!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait for this week to be over. I'm driving 100 miles a day back and forth to work, right through the heart of downtown Phoenix. I'm a rural girl. This freeway rush hour downtown is not for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s awful, Lily. My son complains about the Seattle traffic. 
 

When we were in NJ, it seemed like every road was a toll road too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I can't wait for this week to be over. I'm driving 100 miles a day back and forth to work, right through the heart of downtown Phoenix. I'm a rural girl. This freeway rush hour downtown is not for me. 

Oh, so sorry there lilly! That's ruff!! *huggles lilly* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I survived the four days of a 100 mile round trip commute. Today, the last day of training is only about 25 miles from me and on the same side of Phoenix as I live on. I'll deal with some traffic, but at least I don't have to go downtown. On the upside, my mileage reimbursement check will be nice next month. They pay 58 cents a mile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...