DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm hanging in there. Too busy to be emotional about everything. 

My class is starting soon. I've gotten a little bit of a jump on it. I'll do more before it officially starts.

My son and I took a day trip to a Civil War Reenactment yesterday. Last time we were at an event, he was 3. He's 15 now. So that we could stay on the field at camp, my friends lent us some jackets. Since an artillery gun crew was low manned, I was brought out to help. I have been certified to do all positions on a 19th century artillery piece. It's been a while, but it came back. So I helped firing cannons, and my son recorded it from camp. He enjoyed it. Looks like we'll go to another event in a month or so.

1 hour ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Since an artillery gun crew was low manned, I was brought out to help. I have been certified to do all positions on a 19th century artillery piece.

Mad props! I am seriously jealous. "Certified to fire cannons."

I now have a new entry on my bucket list.

Oh wow, that sounds amazing, Dar'Jen. Your son must think he has the coolest mum ever. :smile: I'm with James on this one, need it on my list of things to do lol.

Hi, Yes we did! Thanks a lot for taking the time to talk to a newbie, even when having a lot on your plate. *smiling gratefully at Dar 'Jen* Just poking around to see what people are up to, and try learning a bit about the groups. 

Feel free to wander around. Folks are friendly.

I may have a lot going on, but DM is my online home, and I like to be welcoming. 

Are you enjoying yourself so far? Have any questions? We are in a transitional period right now, so please be patient with us.

Hello! How is your

20 hours ago, Lavandula said:

?

Hi! How is your weekend going?

Hi Lavandula! I think we've met around somewhere. 

I'm glad to see you wandering around and getting to know people. If you have any questions, people tend to be happy to answer. I'm here if you need anything as well. 

1 hour ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Are you enjoying yourself so far? Have any questions? We are in a transitional period right now, so please be patient with us.

Everyone, yourself included, makes me feel very welcome. About the transition, I think it might be good for me, think I'll need the extra time! 

45 minutes ago, Ryrin said:

Hi! How is your weekend going?

It's thankfully quiet today, just yogi it up with the dogs crawling all over me, and eating rest cakes. What you up to?

Hi Lily! Yes I've seen you around, sort of been everywhere (I think,  if someone feels left out give me a shout and I surely will come visit with lots of bribes) Right now I feel most confused about the ajahs..and the drinks, I do not stress about it tho, like DJ said it's a transition period going on. 

Trust me, before you will be asked to choose an Ajah, you will understand the differences. I'm glad you came to visit us at the Greens. 

11 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Am I the only one who thought this last week was a long week, even though it was only four days?

No. Plus we are having a wind storm right now. Ugh.

Was it only 4 days..? Its a lie must been more, is glad to see it gone and start another week.

Edited by Liitha

For 4 days, it was long.

My mom's still in the hospital. That is lending to long days.

Hope your safe, Ryrin.

I start new hours at work tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it, but nothing I can do about it. Just happy to have a job.

Edited by Dar'Jen Ab Owain

The dust wind turned into a cool evening with a breeze! 

DJ, I’m not sure what you mean on “I start to hours at work tomorrow.”  Ten hours? A four day work week?

2 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

New hours, 10 am to 7 pm. Not looking forward to it.

Oh, that’s awful.

The hours are kicking my butt. On top of which my mom's still in the ICU. They had to do the traych. She's making progress, but she's not seeing it that why at the moment. One day at a time.

Hope everyone is doing ok.