DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

6 hours ago, Azshaya said:

My weekend was great! The last of the parts I ordered arrived so I could build a new PC and I absolutely love it. It's a small form factor PC and I've wanted one for years, so I'm absolutely thrilled I could finally build one!

That sounds great! My oldest son is a software engineer-developer and he has been building computers since he was young. I have no clue. Lol, I just call him. He uses TeamViewer to fix our desktop.

What is a small form factor PC?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have t**t-bats ready and available! Just say the word.    >.>

Yeah our roll out isn't going great, some places are a lot better than others, but generally we're struggling with supply and in my province, a pretty hastily thrown together plan.

Kat, how are you holding up?   I'll get my vaccine as soon as I have enough PTO accrued to take time off if it makes me ill. I worked through COVID. I'm not working through that, too. 

Posted Images

I’m retired so everyday is the weekend. 😆

20 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

That sounds like a fun thing to do as a couple, Kat!

Ryrin, what a perfect combination. A relaxing Saturday and a productive Sunday. 

My weekend was good. I am winding down on my schoolwork for the year. Saturday, I did some, but not as much as I should have. Sunday I went to church, rested and played a board game with the kids. 

It will be nice not to have to do school and work!

20 hours ago, Kathleen said:

My weekend was pretty good. We are looking at getting some minor hole renovations/upgrades so we went out to a few different shops for pricing. Mostly just went for drives and rocked out to good music. 

also I’ve been ready Eye of the World to my fella and we are almost done. It’s so fun to read it for the second time and pick up on all the foreshadowing and it’s really fun to watch his spectaculation as he hears it for the first time. 

I got a court date set for going back to court to rework my custody and access order - it isn’t until May 31st so I get wild Wild West for a month and a half. 

But it’s progress to have a date and something to work toward. 

That must be fun, reading out loud to each other.

I’ve  been thinking of another re-read of Eye of the World.

Is the court thing very stressful?

3 hours ago, Ryrin said:

That sounds great! My oldest son is a software engineer-developer and he has been building computers since he was young. I have no clue. Lol, I just call him. He uses TeamViewer to fix our desktop.

What is a small form factor PC?

It's nothing too fancy, just a computer that's smaller than your standard PC. In this case it's about 37cm x 29cm x 18cm, which doesn't sound that small but it really is considering how much I packed into it.

I'm also the family's tech support, I guess that's what happens when you work in anything IT related 😛

3 hours ago, Azshaya said:

It's nothing too fancy, just a computer that's smaller than your standard PC. In this case it's about 37cm x 29cm x 18cm, which doesn't sound that small but it really is considering how much I packed into it.

I'm also the family's tech support, I guess that's what happens when you work in anything IT related 😛

😂😂😂 Don’t get Team Viewer.

7 hours ago, Ryrin said:

😂😂😂 Don’t get Team Viewer.

Oh it's far too late for that. I already use it to help my Grandparents 😄

14 hours ago, Azshaya said:

Oh it's far too late for that. I already use it to help my Grandparents 😄

LOL

On 4/13/2021 at 5:00 PM, Ryrin said:

That must be fun, reading out loud to each other.

I’ve  been thinking of another re-read of Eye of the World.

Is the court thing very stressful?

The book thing is actually really great. I was a little nervous how it would go but it’s really bringing us together and he is retaining it. we are just about done the eotw. The only challenge is he has such a bad habit of wanting to stop right when something big is about to happen and I have to pretend like it’s not hahaha. 

and yes the court thing is driving me insane. My ex had made my life crazy since early February. I’ve been afraid for my safety and he is threatening to take the kids away. I was trying to work things out with him outside of court but he crossed a few too many lines and I know he won’t agree to anything short of a judge sitting in the room. So I’m only starting the court part now but I’ve been overwhelmed by it for a few months. Just got a court date for the last day of May. Haven’t served my ex yet so he doesn’t know about it yet. But he’s harassing me and making claims to cps and animal control (both of whom have now conducted full investigations and found no concerns) but it’s still trying to deal with. Plus because I’m a legal assistant I can’t just leave it with my lawyer and get distracted by work. It becomes my work so it’s on my mind 24/7. So here I am lol. 

I’m sorry you have to experience a difficult ex. I can only imagine how stressful it is. Is there anything you can do about the false reports?

Your ex is a *@#$%^@$-hat. 😐 I'm sorry that there couldn't be any amicability that the court wouldn't need to be involved. My heart goes out to you and your kids, that's terrible!

I have t**t-bats ready and available! Just say the word. 

>.>

23 hours ago, Arie said:

I have t**t-bats ready and available! Just say the word. 

>.>

We might need those. 

36 minutes ago, Ryrin said:

We might need those. 

Cool. I'll put more into production. 

36 minutes ago, Ryrin said:

How has everyone’s weekend gone?

Busy, and yet not as productive as I think i've been? it's hard to tell when I stop checking things off my list. 😛 Covid shot #1 down, at least. So that's a big one.

Nice. 🙂 pfizer house for me, which i'm okay with since it does better against varients, apparently. small price for two needles.

I just wish my folks could get theirs easier, but dumb canada also is sucking on it's roll out.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:41 AM, Arie said:

I just wish my folks could get theirs easier, but dumb canada also is sucking on it's roll out.

Yeah our roll out isn't going great, some places are a lot better than others, but generally we're struggling with supply and in my province, a pretty hastily thrown together plan.

Kat, how are you holding up?

I'll get my vaccine as soon as I have enough PTO accrued to take time off if it makes me ill. I worked through COVID. I'm not working through that, too. 

In other news, to quote Alice Cooper - School's out for summer! (You heard the music in your head, didn't you?) I pulled an A- in both classes this semester. It seems I'm doing better now that I don't care about grades. Weird, huh? I'm so glad I'm on break now. I really need it. 

Things are starting to move along. I could be filing by the end the week. Then service on my ex next week and crazy fallout for the rest of the month. I’m expecting it will get bad for the next 5 weeks, but I’ll get through. 

my weekend was great. I finally got a futon for my sitting room which means it will soon be able to double as a guest bedroom-I just need to get doors to close it off. I have some priced but need to borrow a truck to get them delivered. The room has a fireplace (wood stove) and private access to a bathroom and private access to the kitchen. 

i don’t  have guests over very often, but I do use that room to read and my fella and I go in there for evening drinks sometimes. 

and sometimes he finds the upstairs too hot so I’m sure once we can close it off that room will likely become a second bedroom of sorts. He has been couching it but the futon has room for two 😉

there was a couch in its place before so we ending up having to rearrange the living room too. It was a lot of work but looks and functions great now. 

we also picked up new cookware and reorganized the kitchen. 

Sounds like you've been really busy, Kat, but I'm glad you like the new arrangement better. It's always nice to rearrange things to be better. 

Lily, congrats on the grades. That is cool. Sometimes when we don't stress over things, they go easier than we expect.

Kat, best of luck with all the changes. Hope it all goes smoothly.