DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Happy 2021! I know it will be a better year for my family because we have a baby coming!

So exciting!!

It certainly will. We've been trying to finance a car to replace the one that got totaled. We found out today that it's not going to happen, no matter who we try to go through. 2021 is not off to a great start. 😞

1 hour ago, LilyElizabeth said:

It certainly will. We've been trying to finance a car to replace the one that got totaled. We found out today that it's not going to happen, no matter who we try to go through. 2021 is not off to a great start. 😞

I’m sorry. 

Thinking of gratitude today. Family, friends, dogs, birds, cats, a home, My husband has a good job, I’m retired, and have access to an outdoor heated pool and spa at my gym.

What are you grateful for? 

I'm grateful that I have a God who is so good to me. In the frustrating times, I know God's got this. I'm grateful for my amazing family, my beautiful home, a dependable car, and a job that I love. I'm grateful for my pets. My cats are 16 and going strong. That's pretty amazing. My dog is such a good boy!

I just read the syllabus for the class that starts Monday. It's going to be a brutal 7 1/2 weeks (3 papers!) so I won't be around as much as I have been lately. 

4 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I just read the syllabus for the class that starts Monday. It's going to be a brutal 7 1/2 weeks (3 papers!) so I won't be around as much as I have been lately. 

What class is it?

3 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Asian Pacific American Genders and Sexualities

That sounds involved. 

Happy holidays and a fantastic New Year! I hope you all have a brighter 2021.

Lily, that sounds like a very fascinating class! I'm glad you found a new vehicle and that you'll be welcoming a new member to your family.

Started a new job last month, manager of a clothing store, that hasn't been doing well the last few years (not just because of COVID). I'm really excited to make it my own and show what I'm capable of.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:18 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

Asian Pacific American Genders and Sexualities

That sounds so interesting! Will you tell us about it when you get a chance, Lily?

5 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Right now, I'm struggling through the first week's writing with the flu, so I can't say it's been very interesting yet. lol

I hope you feel better soon. I’m really interested in this class. They didn’t have anything like it when I went to school. Lol,