DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Guess what? IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

His name is going be Noah. He's due in March sometime. 

Congrats!!!

Awww...that's what makes women the 💪 sex just saying.. Go Lilly's daughter💚

On another note I also had a question, are you greenies planning something for halloween?

I mean use the aspies that's what they are there for..😝 well I will sure visit I love halloween, and we started packing for our move so decides halloween will go without the ornaments this year *snivels* so I sure can use all the halloween spirit I can get 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Heyoh greenies how are you all doing? 

Hi!

I’m sitting in the backyard reading. It’s just gorgeous out.

How are you?

That sounds amazing! Anything good?

It's night time here, and way to cold to sit out anyway, so I thought I would snuggle up under a blankie and try reading a bit too. 

Yeah, I’m reading Black Widow by Daniel Silva. It’s in the Gabriel Allon series.

It was a bit warmer today. 

Oooh that actually sounds quite intriguing, I would love to watch a series/movie of that. I love crime and action on tv, never caught on to books though don't know why.. Books I mostly read either fact books or fantasy (or historical romances😆)

I love historical romances! 

I babysat my grandson last night so my daughter could go to the hospital and get checked out. She'd been feeling light headed. She's fine, thank goodness. Between that and work and uni, that's been my life. 

11 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oooh that actually sounds quite intriguing, I would love to watch a series/movie of that. I love crime and action on tv, never caught on to books though don't know why.. Books I mostly read either fact books or fantasy (or historical romances😆)

Gabriel Allon had a simple but brutal job: he tracked down and eliminated Israel's terrorist enemies. But when his wife and son fell victim to the danger that accompanied him everywhere, Gabriel quit and devoted himself to the work of art restoration, an occupation that had previously been a cover for his secret assignments. Now Ari Shamron, the head of Israeli intelligence, needs Gabriel's particular kind of experience to thwart a Palestinian plot to destroy the peace negotiations in the Middle East. The architect of this plot, a Palestinian zealot named Tariq, is a lethal part of Gabriel's past, so as the two begin an intercontinental game of hide-and-seek, with life and death as the prizes, the motives are as personal as they are political.

The story features a vivid and fascinating supporting cast, including the magus-like Ari Shamron, a beautiful French Jewish model who is seeking retribution for her family's death in the Holocaust, and a marvelously comic down-at-the-heels London art dealer. Set these colorful and varied characters against a brilliant background of political intrigue and vengeance at the highest levels and a manhunt that covers three continents, and the result is a smart and electrically exciting global thriller.

Just checking in to see if people are ready for the work week?

For me, every day is the weekend. 😁

Hello lovely Greens 💚

Thanks again for the Halloween Event!

I don't have to get ready for the work week either, I have a week-off. I can be lazy for a couple of days. 😊

2 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

Hello lovely Greens 💚

Thanks again for the Halloween Event!

I don't have to get ready for the work week either, I have a week-off. I can be lazy for a couple of days. 😊

You are most welcome!

Oh, you can pretend you are me for a week!