DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs, Lily.

Heading out to the lake today for swimming and a BBQ. It’s my youngest son’s birthday.

It’s been very hot and even humid. Our gyms were closed again. Back to cycling, only I have to get up earlier, which I hate. Had a small fall after being chased by a little gray dog. I now carry a water gun.

So..... we got the garage cleaned out enough to get one car in there. Turns out, our HOA wants us to get two in there. *sigh* Saturday morning, we're going to try to see what all of our stuff will fit in the built in cabinets. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Good luck with creating more space in the garage, Lily. 

Two days of mandatory 30 minute lunches. At least tomorrow I get an hour. I'm looking forward to it. Might manage a short walk before getting back on the phone.

2 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

So..... we got the garage cleaned out enough to get one car in there. Turns out, our HOA wants us to get two in there. *sigh* Saturday morning, we're going to try to see what all of our stuff will fit in the built in cabinets. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

I do not like HOA’s.

3 minutes ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Good luck with creating more space in the garage, Lily. 

Two days of mandatory 30 minute lunches. At least tomorrow I get an hour. I'm looking forward to it. Might manage a short walk before getting back on the phone.

Phones have been really busy?

On 7/22/2020 at 5:03 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

I hope you had a really good time, Ryrin. 

We had a lot of fun!!

• 2 weeks later...

(Hugs Lily) Miss you too.

So my son and I are officially on the lease at my dad's apartment. After fearing we were being forced out, we were added to the lease today. Been here 4 years, but it's official now. So that's a blessing.

Work has been overwhelming, but thankfully tomorrow is Friday. And I'm blessed to be able to work from home, so trying to see the positives.

Trying to find out how my son's school year us going to start. We've chosen on-line at least for the first quarter, but still waiting to find out how this is going to work.

Hope you are doing well.

I bought my first brand-new refrigerator. I've wanted a brand-new one for years, but I only ever got used ones. So this is exciting! It has ice and water in the door, and it actually works! The one we bought with the house didn't work. The freezer is a little smaller than the old one, but the fridge side is bigger. Considering we have another freezer, that works for me. 

Other than that, same old same old. Still working from home. Church is opening up tomorrow, but I'm going to continue to do church online. 

We aren’t opening up. Better to be safe than sorry. 

Congrats on the new fridge!

My sister and brother in law are coming for a visit for a week and will arrive today!

On 8/6/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

(Hugs Lily) Miss you too.

So my son and I are officially on the lease at my dad's apartment. After fearing we were being forced out, we were added to the lease today. Been here 4 years, but it's official now. So that's a blessing.

Work has been overwhelming, but thankfully tomorrow is Friday. And I'm blessed to be able to work from home, so trying to see the positives.

Trying to find out how my son's school year us going to start. We've chosen on-line at least for the first quarter, but still waiting to find out how this is going to work.

Hope you are doing well.

I would have chosen online school as well. Congrats on getting on the lease!

*pokes head in* how are you greenies? Oooh congrats on the lease dar that must be such a releaf! *Hugs*

Edited by Lavandula

Hi Lava! I'm doing okay. I did most of my Christmas shopping when I got my student loans, and most of what I bought is coming today. I'm excited!

How are you?

Nice! Yeah it's very clever to buy it in advance, I always think I wanna do that, but something always gets in the way lol. It's a lot right now but I'm keeping my head up.🙂 Are you comfy in your new home? It was so pretty! 

Being officially on the lease is a relief.

This coming Friday we get my son's chrome book from school and his log in info for his online classes. That's going to be an adventure.

I'm trying to go through some of my mom's sewing stuff. I got the thread organized yesterday. Today I think I might try to get ribbons together. There's just so much stashed in different places around the apartment.

Glad you got a head start on the Christmas shopping, Lily. That is smart.

My sister and brother in law came for a visit. We had so much fun. We went to the lake 2X, the coast, and the forest. My husband took them to the shooting range.

Glad you had a good visit.

Picked my son's chrome book up from his school today. It's going to be an interesting school year. Starting off for us on-line.

So happy it's the weekend. Just wish the weekend lasted longer.

This week went by really fast which was a good thing. I was whining Monday that I needed more weekend. And here it is!

I hope you all have a great weekend.