DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And zumba, or tabata, maybe fine tune that taekwondo/karate/etc. stance you never quite mastered, or even weightlifting (water bottles, or even your kid is perfect for the task), and now is definitely the time to meal prep healthy food, and freeze down for those normal busy days to come, when everything is back to normal again😃

I was able to get my hands on 8 lbs of ground beef, so last night I divided it up and froze it. That's as close to meal prep and freezing that we do. 

Posted (edited)

So, my new house may or may not close escrow on Monday. If not, it will close soon. Guess when I'll find out? Monday. Buying a house is a difficult process at best. 

There are two issues why I need it to close Monday. One, I have to be out of my house by Thursday, and two, I have taken vacation days to move with, and when they're over, they're over. That's also Thursday. 

Edited by LilyElizabeth

I will be so glad when you are in, Lily.

Everyone that I'm working with (lender, title company, etc) are all pushing for a Monday close. Cross fingers and pray, please. Or whatever it is that you do. Now, to finish packing. I still have so many areas that haven't been packed. We're doing the best we can, but there is so much. 

(Hugs) I am praying for you, Lily. Wish I could do more.

Pick a task, complete it, then move to the next. Might help in not being too overwhelming. 

I think we will be able to finish today. I have to sign escrow papers from two title companies today, but there isn't all that much left to do. I hope. We may be up late finishing, though. 

Thank you. My big concern at this point is will we close escrow today? All the paperwork is on its way to the title company, but it might take until tomorrow. We really want to get into the house tonight. We have beds being delivered tomorrow. *Sigh*

Our closing has been moved to tomorrow, but they might be able to pull it off today. The papers for me to sign are now at the title company and I'm just waiting on their call. Meanwhile, I have to be back to work on Friday. I'm getting nervous about that. 

This just needs to end for you. Hoping tomorrow.

We still haven't closed escrow. I am signing this morning, and paying my closing costs. We do have the keys (the seller took pity on me) so we are moving in today. I'm probably going to be doing some moving on Saturday, as well, which wasn't in the original plan at all. 

It’s progress, although less test and relaxation on the weekend. Moving sucks even if it’s for a good reason.

We closed escrow Wednesday, and I've been moving like crazy since. I have to work today, although it's work from home. Tomorrow, we get another truck and go at it again. I can't wait to be unpacked and settled. 

Pray for me, please. I started running a fever today. My stomach is upset too. I have to finish clearing and cleaning out the old house this weekend. What horrid timing!

most definitely. also remember stress of moving etc can trigger the stomach issues, and stress can lower immune systems, i'll be praying that that's all it is. keep us updated

Posted (edited)

I hope it's just stress that will go away when you're settled in your new house. Sorry you're having a hard time.

Sending love your way 

Edited by blank

I’m glad that fever went away. Lots of stress and a lack of rest can wear you down.

Edited by Ryrin