DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yeah, I had too google to somewhat understand what happened.. That sucks! Hopefully they find you a new house really fast! *fingers crossed*

Edited by Lavandula
  • Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn’t sell because they were asking more than the appraisal. Rather than lower the price to meet the appraisal, they decided not to sell. The house never sold and Lily is hung out to dry...., so hopefully the realtor can find another house.

We looked at one house last night. The bedrooms were really small, so we're still looking. If we don't find anything in a week and it's still on the market, we'll revisit it, I guess. It needs some work to make it ours, but it's not impossible. 

ok i get what happened but still dont make sence to me

but glad that you got an extention, also you mostly sleep on bedrooms, next time i get a house def gonna go for smaller bedrooms and mostly keep space to the living areas. its not recomended that sleepingrooms get used to anything but sleeping cause of habit building, a room you play in and do other things in there is less rest in then if your used to sleeping. 

Hello again, Dar'Jen. It's great to see you. I am sorry about the flu. Think I am startin to come down with something myself, I think. ugh

Hey Dar, just wondering how it's going? Are you starting to see any improvements yet (I surely hope so)? 🤗

Lily: *sending positive thoughts and warm hugs* I will cross all fingers and toes you'll find something that suit your family better really fast (Moving is already so stressfull, adding what you're going trough...).

Millon: oh no!

tea-3833600_1280.jpg

DJ, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Praying for a speedy recovery for you. 

I'm feeling optimistic about today's house hunt. We are looking at 4-bedrooms with a den that can be slept in. I think we'll find bigger rooms. We all (especially me) spend a lot of time in our rooms, so that's important. 

DJ, glad you are feeling a bit better.

Mills, take care and get rest.

I spend time in my bedroom. I have too little closet space. I hate to feel cramped in there.

Went on a short store run with my son. Being outside probably did us some good. We stopped to visit the birds at the pond in the cemetery next door. It was nice to be in the fresh air.

Worn out, now. Felt good to be out of the apartment, but now I'm tired.

Nice! Being outside is always helpful for me too. 

My son lives in Seattle and the coronavirus is there.  Ugh.

I'm glad you got out for a little while, DJ.

I put an offer on another house yesterday. It's only four bedrooms, and we need five, but there is a loft we can convert. It's just a matter of building a wall, basically. Then the downstairs bathroom needs a tub and shower and that's going to be another little construction project, but that one can wait until I get my taxes back next year, if need be. Other than that, it's pretty perfect. 

154503630_frontviewofhouse.thumb.jpg.a748ec872b29a2c4f09ad92edd448432.jpg

cake-1760030_1280.jpg

Dear greenies, thank you so much for taking so good care of me the last weeks! It's  time for me to move on, but I loved being with you guys, and will ofcourse keep peeking in.

Hugs from lava💚