DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily: awww poor little kitty❤️ I'm sorry lily!

Is it something like a generation house thingy? Sounds cosy!

Oooh halloween and April fools day! Well if you do decide to do something, and need any help, I'm sure I'm not the only aspie that would love to help, it's a great way to be integrated and get to know people. 

Hi lessa! Yes we met briefly last year in the band I believe.. So nice to meet you though😀 awww..it sucks if something is bugging you with work cause it's such a big part of your days.. May I have seen any of your creations in here, I could have sworn I saw some pics of homemade costumes somewhere, snooping around the tower?

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I've posted any of the designs/costumes I've made, it was probably my son's Halloween costume. Once I get the cloak finished, and attached to the wedding dress, I'll probably post it because I'm very proud of how it turned out.

Yes I think it was a kids costume..it might come back to me at a later date when my head is cooperating lol.

I would love to see it too!!!

19 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Lily: awww poor little kitty❤️ I'm sorry lily!

Is it something like a generation house thingy? Sounds cosy!

I guess you could say that. There are three generations living in my home. Myself, my boyfriend, 3 of my kids, my daughter's fiance, and my grandson. 

Trying to make your own sitcom there, Ms Lily? Fullest House? good lord. 

Also, hello Greens. I hope there's room for a tired old Warder still. 

18 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

(Sets out some hot tea.)

How are you enjoying the Greens so far, Lava dear?

Any questions you have for me? More than happy to assist.

Oh thank you dar! *grab a cup of tea*

I love it, everyone has been so welcoming, and open, and I already learned something about both myself and the greens!

I would love to get to know you!

and also if you (or any others) have any questions your welcome to ask away too🙂 *sips some tea*

hmm..if you were to pick three words to describe yourself what would you choose? 

18 hours ago, Millon said:

Trying to make your own sitcom there, Ms Lily? Fullest House? good lord. 

Also, hello Greens. I hope there's room for a tired old Warder still. 

Mills, did you just name my new home? lol

There is always room for you!

Three words to describe. . . . me. . . . In this current place I am not so sure. 

Dedicated. To my son

Fertile. For lack of a better from my limited vocabulary. Like, fertile ground after a forest fire. 

Broken. It's okay to be broken though. Things can become stronger when fixed. 

Ryrin and dar: well that makes sense, it has to be the stubbornness and persistence that  makes the greens fighting spirit. 🙂 

Millon:

giphy.gif

depends on the day, lately it has been very often tired, stressed, angry

today and the last couple days its more been:

over it 

solution oriented

and

persistent

giphy.gif

Edited by Liitha
2 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I thought I answered this. My three are loyal, compassionate, and strong. 

Haha..yeah you did, sorry! I posted it here first, then thought maybe it would fit better in the other thread..my brain works in mysterious ways☺️ is there an ajah for the scatterbrained I wonder?

5 minutes ago, Liitha said:

depends on the day, lately it has been very often tired, stressed, angry

today and the last couple days its more been:

over it 

solution oriented

and

persistent

Awww..you go girl! *snuggles*

Like a phoenix. Yes. Just not as. . . . resplendent. lol I've become a lot more . . . . fluffier in my absence. And hairier. And wrinklier. But I have this really cool unique patch of grey hair only on the right side of my head just above the ear. It's the oddest thing. I'm still sharp as a razor though! 

51 minutes ago, Millon said:

Like a phoenix. Yes. Just not as. . . . resplendent. lol I've become a lot more . . . . fluffier in my absence. And hairier. And wrinklier. But I have this really cool unique patch of grey hair only on the right side of my head just above the ear. It's the oddest thing. I'm still sharp as a razor though! 

Lolz grey just prolly look distinguished and diginifed..

And of course u are..to young to get unsharp but old enough to gained experience..great age to be at 😉 young is fun, but no one ever said midlife didnt have its qualities..

For all the stuff of challenges and such in past no way would I go back..forward the only way onward *cuen high five*

YEAH BUDDY! *performs the most poorly executed high five ever because. . . really, in meatspace. . . I just cannot execute a respectable high five. I always look ridiculous. lol*

Awww...he's like a teddybird! 🤗 oooh I hope my hair will turn grey too, I would love to have long steel gray hair *fantasizing* old by forties? dear lord by this kind of logic we'll all be fossils by 60 and oil by 80..

giphy.gif

Need to remember living age gone up, so many live past 100 even today..u may not even be half way in life so lavlav rightr

Chillax 😉

Continues to practice high fives with Mills (never to late to learn)

Well, we lost the house. The appraisal came in low and rather than lower their price, the sellers decided to take it off the market. So, now, we all have time off next week to move and no house to move to. My realtor is all over it, of course. We are his number one priority right now. Positive thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated. 

How what, if the house was sold how could they take it off the market? 

Hope they find you another house but doesnt sound good, scary.

Hugd