Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have t**t-bats ready and available! Just say the word.    >.>

Yeah our roll out isn't going great, some places are a lot better than others, but generally we're struggling with supply and in my province, a pretty hastily thrown together plan.

Kat, how are you holding up?   I'll get my vaccine as soon as I have enough PTO accrued to take time off if it makes me ill. I worked through COVID. I'm not working through that, too. 

Posted Images

I'm here. Not doing much other than nodding off in front of emails with classical music on the radio. Found this radio/CD player/vinyl record cabinet a few weeks ago at the secondhand store and I've been putting it to good use since.

 

 62644999_1702506539892752_35399756581238

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, WildTaltos said:

I'm here. Not doing much other than nodding off in front of emails with classical music on the radio. Found this radio/CD player/vinyl record cabinet a few weeks ago at the secondhand store and I've been putting it to good use since.

 

 62644999_1702506539892752_35399756581238

 

Love this radio!

 

22 hours ago, Kathleen said:

Checking in and checking out the new diggs 

 

Hello!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems as if everyone is getting over here ok!

 

I brought a couple of topics over from the Greens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ryrin said:

It seems as if everyone is getting over here ok!

 

I brought a couple of topics over from the Greens.

 

You still have access to the old board?

 

I don't. I don't know if anyone does.

 

bubbles of evil indeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

Wow. 

 

I believe it’s staff only so we don’t have a bunch of things brought over willy-nilly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taya said:

Woohoo! I figured out how I could reply to topics (by joining the club ? ). Geez I am clever.

 

Lol. I had to discover the same thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the compliments on the cabinet - it is the next best thing to a jukebox. *Tucks it up in a corner of the pub.* I've got a number of compacts, but I only have one record on me so far, an old used one I picked up to test that it even worked. Stevie Wonder's "Talking Book" - I can listen to "Superstition" all I want now, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ryrin said:

 

I believe it’s staff only so we don’t have a bunch of things brought over willy-nilly.

 

Last I knew I was staff at the brown Ajah. I guess we have no acting staff now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have yet to give any staff mod powers on this side, as I'm trying to figure out what to give whom. I don't know exactly how it works here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We will figure things out.

 

I'm in training at work this week. My hours are a bit different and not on the phone again until Friday. Then I should be working mostly with agents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

 

Last I knew I was staff at the brown Ajah. I guess we have no acting staff now.

 

I am a Club Leader for the Kin. I think that is why I have access.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Elgee said:

I have yet to give any staff mod powers on this side, as I'm trying to figure out what to give whom. I don't know exactly how it works here.

 

I think Lily knows how, once you decide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

We will figure things out.

 

I'm in training at work this week. My hours are a bit different and not on the phone again until Friday. Then I should be working mostly with agents.

 

Is that better? What kind of training?

Edited by Ryrin
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...