Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

I'm here. Not doing much other than nodding off in front of emails with classical music on the radio. Found this radio/CD player/vinyl record cabinet a few weeks ago at the secondhand store and I've been putting it to good use since.

 

 62644999_1702506539892752_35399756581238

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I went in and out and this time I can post!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, WildTaltos said:

I'm here. Not doing much other than nodding off in front of emails with classical music on the radio. Found this radio/CD player/vinyl record cabinet a few weeks ago at the secondhand store and I've been putting it to good use since.

 

 62644999_1702506539892752_35399756581238

 

Love this radio!

 

22 hours ago, Kathleen said:

Checking in and checking out the new diggs 

 

Hello!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems as if everyone is getting over here ok!

 

I brought a couple of topics over from the Greens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ryrin said:

It seems as if everyone is getting over here ok!

 

I brought a couple of topics over from the Greens.

 

You still have access to the old board?

 

I don't. I don't know if anyone does.

 

bubbles of evil indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo! I figured out how I could reply to topics (by joining the club ? ). Geez I am clever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

Wow. 

 

I believe it’s staff only so we don’t have a bunch of things brought over willy-nilly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taya said:

Woohoo! I figured out how I could reply to topics (by joining the club ? ). Geez I am clever.

 

Lol. I had to discover the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the compliments on the cabinet - it is the next best thing to a jukebox. *Tucks it up in a corner of the pub.* I've got a number of compacts, but I only have one record on me so far, an old used one I picked up to test that it even worked. Stevie Wonder's "Talking Book" - I can listen to "Superstition" all I want now, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ryrin said:

 

I believe it’s staff only so we don’t have a bunch of things brought over willy-nilly.

 

Last I knew I was staff at the brown Ajah. I guess we have no acting staff now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have yet to give any staff mod powers on this side, as I'm trying to figure out what to give whom. I don't know exactly how it works here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will figure things out.

 

I'm in training at work this week. My hours are a bit different and not on the phone again until Friday. Then I should be working mostly with agents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

 

Last I knew I was staff at the brown Ajah. I guess we have no acting staff now.

 

I am a Club Leader for the Kin. I think that is why I have access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Elgee said:

I have yet to give any staff mod powers on this side, as I'm trying to figure out what to give whom. I don't know exactly how it works here.

 

I think Lily knows how, once you decide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my harvest from todays garden (along with more squash).

 

HAFqaDr.jpg?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

We will figure things out.

 

I'm in training at work this week. My hours are a bit different and not on the phone again until Friday. Then I should be working mostly with agents.

 

Is that better? What kind of training?

Edited by Ryrin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...