DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

On 7/28/2019 at 1:51 AM, Nynaeve said:

Im hanging in there. You??

I’m going back and forth between “yay, holiday” and “oh no, only two weeks left”. Also between “yay, it’s summer” and “it’s just too hot”. ?

9 hours ago, Leelou said:

She’s doing good. If only I could figure out how to teach her sit. She’s being really stubborn about it. 

How’s the family? 

They are fine. ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/29/2019 at 1:32 PM, Nynaeve said:

Did you try pushing her to a sitting position and giving her a treat?

Yes, she refuses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 11:13 PM, Canukistani said:

@Nynaeve, you see nothing

*cuts out Nyn's eyes*

Yo!  Long time, no WoW raiding, lol.

Welcome back!

• 1 month later...

giphy.gif

Home sweet home

Now let the chaos comence..on the other factions, where is the big book of masterplans?

Edited by Liitha
  • 3 weeks later...

Sleeping. For real. I would like to sleep for days if I could. Also watching winter sports and trying to find some Christmas gifts. Still thinking about taking over the world but I think I’ll postpone that for now. :baalzamon:

Christmas shoping 80 percent done, I start it on sales in january..much better less stress, has a shelf I just stack things on after find them throughout the year and so at end of year not so much left

How do you do that? Do you find something you think would fit relative X and buy it or do you buy nice things and decide who gets what before Christmas?

Thrpoughout the year if I spot stuff when browsing sale and go like thats so that person, I buy it and shelf it away, that way I can normally get people something more expensive and suitable too them then if I didnt get things on sale and had to stress about finding things, where you just buy something to buy something.

I normally buy most my decorations after hollidays too.

That’s a really good idea. 

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

I normally buy most my decorations after hollidays too.

I do this too. I have enough of Christmas decorations but if I find something nice on sale I buy it.