DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mrs. Cindy Gill

The all new 100,000 post thread!

If I were on my computer i'd probably get 20 or more of those posts but from my phone... Not so much...

I'm so happy if I get any sleep at all. But last night I think I slept for ten hours. 

In the immortal words of someone I used to have a crush on, "this  whole 'getting up before noon' thing has GOT to go."

My company made a major acquisition last year that made my entire department basically redundant and all of us are being moved into new positions in the company we bought...

And my hours changed, so now I'm having to get up super early in the morning and i am not a happy camper.

Tress I understand about changes at work. I'm going through training right now. It is technically a step up with more authorities, but since it be at the bottom of the ladder for seniority, they can change my hours. That is not good since my parents are elderly ( my mom has numerous doctors) and my son has multiple appointments and the schedule I have at the moment allows for all of those appointments. If my work schedule gets changed, not sure how I'm going to accomplish what needs to happen.

Early morning sucks. I have constant sleeping problems but one day it will surely get better. Melatonin is my friend.