DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Sign-ups [Standard-ish]

keyholder21

Hey everyone!  This will be the inaugural game for the new board, so let's make it a good one!

1 Shot Summer Vacation Mafia

Image result for island

Everyone wants to have a getaway during summer -- whether it's sitting on a beach, hiking in the mountains, or riding roller coasters at Disney.  But, will real life let you?!? Time to find out.

What you need to know:

This is a [relatively] standard game.  We think it's balanced, but play at your own risk :baalzamon::smile:.

For this game EVERYONE will have a 1-shot power. This means you will be able to use your ability one time during the game, after that you will be vanilla/goon. You will be able to choose when in the game you use your power. 

Mafia will still retain the ability to kill at night through the entire game as that mechanic is separate.    

By signing up you promise to behave in a sportsmanlike manner (aka we are just playing a FUN game people ? ), play to your win condition, and abide by the rulings of the game mods (myself and @Hallia) and/or DM staff. You also promise to be active at least once every day phase.  If you have to miss, please let us know.  Otherwise, we will hunt for a replacement.

This is a hybrid hammer game. Day phase deadlines will be set at approximately 36 hours (with an extended D1 to allow people to check in) so our non-US friends have the opportunity to have a DL that works for them too. If no hammer is reached before deadline the player with the most votes will be lynched.  Ties will be randomized between the tied players.  No lynch is an option if you choose to go that route. Self-voting is also allowed if you truly feel it is necessary.

Night phases will be approximately 24 hours. Sometimes Hallia or I may need extra time to write scenes and do miscellaneous mod things, but we will do our best to be attentive moderators. As per DM custom, the thread will be open at night. Participation is not required at night, however.

Voting:  Please bold your vote; coloring it is preferred if you can.  We won't require anything else, but make sure you include the word VOTE in there.  Otherwise it doesn't count.

You may character claim or role claim or whatever you wish.  Mafia will be given fake claims. Please do not directly quote or screenshot any off-thread communication with the mods.  You may paraphrase whatever we tell you unless you are told not to reveal the information.

Please do not talk about this game outside the game thread and/or any QT or PM threads you are given. 

If there are any questions about specifics of the rules that you would like clarified, please ask!

=============

We have planned for 9 - 12 players.

The Players:

1. Nynaeve

2. Dicetosser1

3. Sooh

4. Niniel

5. Verb!

6. Crusher

7. Cccccory 

8. NotBob

9. Zander

10. Krakalackalackalackalackan

Edited by keyholder21

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Lizabeth said:

Hmmm...so tempting....

You know you want to!

25 minutes ago, Lizabeth said:

Maybe i should hydra with zander this time so i don't have to read him ?

I don't know if the thread could handle that! ?

On 7/14/2019 at 5:52 AM, Niniel said:

I haven’t played in a long time. I wonder if I remember how to? 

/in

Awesome!  So glad to have you joining us :D. 

4 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

I feel like I should play in the 1st DM Mafia game on the new board......and I haven't played in a long time.

IN

I had a wild hope that you would sign up, but I figured a girl could dream....and now it's reality!  

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I would like to play this mafia. Though I hope i can find my way back here again., 

Sweet!  Welcome to Game 2 of Hallikey :). @Hallia , this is totally our moniker now, yes? 

Edited by keyholder21