DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

Club Ogier Welcoming Thread

On 7/18/2019 at 12:36 PM, Taymist said:

Thanks :laugh: been a few years. If 10+ counts as a few lol.

That's not much more than the blink of an eye in the stedding. But you will still find a few ogier have come and gone. And your writings Outside (in the role play club) has also filtered back to and been appreciated in the stedding Taymist.

Ha! You make a good point. :smile: A mere drop in the ocean of time; though the Longing makes it feel like an age has passed for those away from the Stedding.

I'm surprised to hear anyone notices the RP stuff, let alone reads any of it, we're a bit of a world unto ourselves over there but that's very sweet of you to say. :cool: Feel free to call me Tay, everyone else does. Nice to meet you!

Hi everyone,

I've been reading and rereading WoT quite a few times in the past decade or so, and joined DM just a week ago. On the general introduction thread, people usually point out the social groups, so I came to have a look. And, oh my, an ogier group, about books and food and gardening?! Of course I would like to join. ? I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow tree brothers.

Wishing you a lovely day,

Caroline

Welcome treesister Caroline. I wish you a great day too. 

You will find an interest here in books, food, gardening and the WoT all four, thoungh not necessarily all active at the same time.

Thank you all for the nice welcome! I've been looking around, familiarising myself with the place. Don't want to be too hasty. But I'll definitely be visiting the pub. ?

On 9/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

We are not a hasty bunch ?

Certainly not. 

Hi, I'm new to the Stedding.  I'm a gardener who is very inconsistent in tending to it, and maybe I'll share some really unhealthy recipes or worse: share some cheats to legitimate recipes that make things I can't seem to do doable.  Also yea books!  

Hi Juan Farstrider and welcome to our stedding!  Please make yourself at home - play some games, share some gardening tips or maybe a favorite recipe or two!

p