DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Club Ogier Welcoming Thread

A good welcome to members new and old to Club Ogier, our new stedding here at Dragonmount!  :loial: 

I thought we could start fun and light with some new and old games.  Please feel free to join in at any time.  I also brought over some of our classic threads, The Ye Olde Sung Wood Pub - a place to hangout with friends and enjoy a stein of two of your favorite brew;  The Great Library - a place to discuss your latest read;  To Serve Ogier - a cookbook where you can share your favorite recipes as we all like to eat (some of these are really good!);  The Ogier Architect Museum - a place for the Builders to share their favorite buildings and How does your garden grow? - a place to show off your green thumb.

Please feel free to contribute to these or start your own thread.  Anything Ogier related would be much appreciated!

If there are any other favorite threads you would liked migrated over, better let me know soon - today is the last day!

This really was a hasty thing. One weekend to pack it all up. I think you've got all the important stuff. Maybe a list of the members ranks and promotions if that's important anymore? But I don't know if it is.

I have the list as an Excel file.  I could do one final update, but I am not too sure if it matters any longer - we'll see how it goes.  

Stayed up late last night updating the point total (I hadn't realized that it had been nearly a year since the last update)  and transferred over a couple old threads.  And then today I find out that even with the archiving, I still have access to the old files and can still move archived threads back and forth.  LOL.   I do not know if we will use any of this,  but it was fun to go back over the good old days.   One thing I might bring back right off the bat is the Ogier Ice Cream Trolley and maybe even the Travelling Ogier Beach Volleyball Team.  :loial:

I heard those were good.

i don't have access to anything anymore. I'm glad I moved what I did and saved what I could because it seems like it's going to be a slow process in some places.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

This really was a hasty thing. One weekend to pack it all up. I think you've got all the important stuff. Maybe a list of the members ranks and promotions if that's important anymore? But I don't know if it is.

Extremely hasty, at that.

Especially when you see that this board has had activity since April. The first I knew of the full stop move was Friday and the first I realized the forums would be closed on Monday was Monday.

i suppose others knew longer, but seems like we could have prepared some of the other groups better 

Yes, hasty humans!  I just found out about all this moving business last Tuesday when I was  asked to stay as club leader.  I still have access to the old boards, so if you need to have anything moved over,  just let me know.

Hi! I´ve never been a member of the Stedding before but I hear that there are books and food in here. :)

1 hour ago, Niniel said:

Hi! I´ve never been a member of the Stedding before but I hear that there are books and food in here. ?

Welcome! Yes there are and I will bring some soon!

Welcome to the new and hopefully improved home of the Ogier!  Please feel free to contribute to any existing thread or start one of your own if you have a mind to.  Right now the hot topics are books, gardening, games and taking it easy in the Sung Wood where you can enjoy a stein or two of our famous Ogier Ale or any other brew.

:loial: 

Is an oldie (not as oldie as Jaime obviously, he's ancient :wink:) welcome to return? :smile: Once an Ogier always an Ogier, right? 

On 7/16/2019 at 9:47 AM, Niniel said:

Hi! I´ve never been a member of the Stedding before but I hear that there are books and food in here. :)

Welcome Niniel.

I guess you will have seen

The Great Library and

TO Serve Ogier threads.